Auth0 ships developer joy. We provide a zero-friction, infinitely extensible, enterprise-grade cloud solution that makes identity easy through an incredible user experience.
We are looking for a technical (passionate dev) Product Owner to drive our most loved capabilities and to identify new ones that will make software developers’ lives easier and their enterprises more efficient. As a Product Owner, you own the features of one or more Auth0 products and lead the team efforts throughout the product lifecycle. You are a seasoned developer who excels at envisioning the big picture and at the same time, you love writing code to solve technical issues varying in complexity and technology.
You would be working on products such as:
- You will identify improvements, spec them out, prototype them in code, prioritize, build plans, and lead a multidisciplinary team to ship them. You will set delivery expectations and define the team’s priorities.
- Manage entire product lifecycle and lead friction-free rollouts, ensuring different stakeholders such as Customer Success are properly trained and equipped with enablement materials.
- Communicate the vision, plans, objectives, performance measures, and progress against plans to all stakeholders.
- Team with other product owners and marketing to influence product strategy and go-to-market to ensure a coherent and compelling user experience across the entire the Auth0 platform.
We are looking for people who:
- Have extensive software development background, can strongly empathize with developers, and are willing to get their hands on code
- Have experience leading software projects following agile methodologies
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills (English) and are passionate about interacting with internal and external stakeholders
- Have experience with analytics-driven product development (ideal)
- Are continuously aware of emerging technologies and have the ability to assess their relevance to the Auth0 platform
- Are available to travel internationally occasionally to meet with subscribers and colleagues
- Are available to work on Americas’ time zones (between UTC -3 and UTC -8, ideally)