With a global portfolio of tens of thousands of activities in more than 80 countries around the world – ranging from admission tickets for museums, events and attractions via guided tours all the way to boat and bicycle tours – Musement has helped to innovate the global tours&activities scenario and reach one million users monthly.
Musement is part of TUI Destination Experiences, the world’s leading provider of destination experiences. TUI Destination Experiences, based in Palma de Mallorca, offers its customers a broad product portfolio of high-quality travel experiences. The company sold more than 6 million activities and excursions last year. Through its subsidiary Intercruises, TUI Destination Experiences is the world’s leading provider of cruise handling services. The development of sustainable tourism in all destinations in which TUI Destination Experiences operates is a key feature of our corporate culture.
TUI Destination Experiences is part of TUI Group, the world’s leading tourism group.
Your mission @Musement
The Product Manager works with teams of engineers and designers to build digital products, being responsible for product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle. She or he will gather and prioritize customer needs and business opportunities, define the product vision and deliver solutions by working closely with all business departments to ensure customer satisfaction and business goals are met.
What you will do with us
- Be obsessed by customer problems and business opportunities, defining and analyzing metrics around the product to understand opportunities
- Lead the ideation, development and launch of innovative products
- Craft the product roadmap and communicate the shared product vision across the whole company, building consensus and mutual understanding around priorities and delivered value
- Drive execution by running product development with a digital cross-functional team Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Deliver products that are recognized best in the industry in an evolving environment with fluid processes
What you are expected to bring
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction
- Experience with Agile and Scrum as Product Manager
- Experience developing ecommerce products, technologies and platforms
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing
What will help you be successful in this role
- Outstanding communication and teamwork skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Active listening
- Able to Influence multiple stakeholders without authority
- Ability to learn fast in complex environment
- Organizational and analytical skills
What you already achieved
- 3+ years product management or product design experience
- 3+ years of experience in technical architecture of web applications and/or media products
- MS, MBA, or PhD in a technology or business-related field
- SMART WORKING
- Tickets restaurant
- Musement is a certified Great Place To Work®2019 among the Top 25 Best Workplaces in Italy http://www.greatplacetowork.it/
- The opportunity to join the team of one of the most exciting divisions of Europe’s largest travel company