We are looking for a freelance Senior Product Manager to work with a small agile team designing and developing a greenfield big data product. The product’s purpose is to visualise data in real time of one of the largest proprietary data sets in existence. This is an incredible opportunity to take a very complex, very large streaming data set and shape a simple and beautiful product around it.
We are Hive, a technology design studio. We work with global brands and startups to take new digital products and services to market. We treat each project as a start-up would and every client gets their own dedicated team. We work with our partners to solve huge technical and customer experience challenges. We help take their ideas from the earliest stages to product/market fit. Every step of the way we move fast and reduce risk to ensure our clients achieve measurable success.
You also need to tick some boxes obviously:
- Agile Development Knowledge
- Knowledge of Lean Principles
- Has a technical background
- Scrum and Kanban framework knowledge
- Passion for great digital products and services
- Have worked with large corporate clients
Nice to have’s:
- User Centric Design knowledge
- Experience working on big data projects
- Experience with continuously deploying culture
- Team Building and Team Dynamics knowledge
Estimated start date is 14th of December.
We don’t care what gender you are, what religion you believe or not believe in, your sexual orientation, nationality or anything besides how good you are at your job and how passionate you are