We believe the future of ETF distribution is digital. As ETF adoption skyrockets around the world, we have a unique opportunity to shape the future of the investment industry. We are on a mission to transform iShares.com, to inspire and champion investor progress by creating the most trusted, valued and relevant digital experience. Are you with us?
We are building out a digital product management function, and we’re looking for an awesome product manager for iShares.com to activate on this opportunity.
As a product manager, you will be responsible for understanding the business priorities and our clients’ needs, bringing the two together to drive commercial success. This includes working with our lead product owners to drive the strategy, roadmap, development and activation of iShares.com – owning its overall success – and keeping abreast of the competition and broader industry trends.
To deliver the product, you will work with a vertically integrated team with some cross-regional dispersion. Additionally, the structure of the business internally means you will need to operate in a matrixed fashion with multiple stakeholders. As you deliver on the strategy and roadmap, you will need to skillfully solve for this complexity of users and stakeholders and take people on the journey with you. Additionally, you will partner closely with other internal digital distribution groups for consistency and leverage.
As you build your understanding of our clients, you’ll be expected to identify other unmet client needs and opportunities for new digital products. In these cases, you will scope the business case,
conceptualize and pitch these ideas.
You’ll be customer-first advocate who is a confident communicator, super organised, resilient and respectfully anti-bureaucratic.
Essential skills / experience
- Experience leading the development of great digital products and propositions, managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven ability in building excitement and consensus among the core team, our partner groups and executive management
- Ability to take complex customer and business problems, break them down in a clear, structured way and build novel, creative solutions that solve business and customer needs
- Experience with using agile to build a transparent, inclusive and focused environment for teams of 5-10 designers, engineers, and SMEs to deliver their best work
- Proven ability to drive an initiative to completion, making informed trade-offs as new information emerges and sweating the last 5% of the details that make a product our users love and our team is proud of
- Supremely organized and able to prioritize your time to have the greatest impact on the team and on our initiatives
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Flexible, collaborative, empathetic team player who doesn’t mind getting scrappy when required to help the team
- Curiosity for our business, clients and mission