Come join us in our mission to change the Future of Work!
Founded in 2016, we at Forecast are augmenting project-based organizations with intelligent automation so our customers can predict the future, operate at maximum efficiency, and profitably deliver beyond expectations. Our powerful and intuitive AI puts the cumulative skills and learnings from hundreds of thousands of projects to work for every user, every day. We work on connecting project management, resource management and financial management in an intuitive and easy-to-use way. We are growing massively every month, and need the best people to help us make an amazing product for our customers.
Are you our new Product Manager?
In this exciting opportunity, you will be leading the product direction and decisions in a dedicated cross-functional team that is responsible for project management and collaboration. The team consists of developers, a UX designer, a UI designer, and you as a product manager. You will be responsible for making the world’s best project management platform for professional service organizations (e.g. agencies, consultancies, and software houses). Together with designers and developers, you are responsible for discovery, conceptualization, prioritization of what the team needs to work on, and releasing successful features to the professional service market. An essential part of this is facing customers to figure out what can help them the most by bringing the future of work into their lives through simple and easy-to-use solutions to their problems. We believe in creating simple solutions first (that users can easily learn), which users can power up when they get deeper into this product.
Who we are looking for
We’re looking for someone who naturally takes leadership, can handle complexity and can understand how to simplify thousands of customer requests into focus areas which help many. Three main skill areas in this role are a strong user/industry understanding, knowledge of software development and good usability understanding. You should use these skills to drive a solution from idea to market release.
Forecast is currently on an amazing growth journey, and with your help, Forecast will become the go-to product for professional service organizations that want to become profitable, efficient, and successful.
What you’ll do:
- Assume the ownership and responsibility for the project management and collaboration features in Forecast
- Improve project management and collaboration for our customers, so they work more efficiently, get a better overview, and run more successful and profitable projects
- Maintain a product vision for project management features while evolving the product
- Have close customer contact to understand their challenges in the professional service industry in order to make the best decisions when it comes to deciding what to focus on next
- Increase connectivity between the features you are responsible for to the rest of the platform
- Based on our company strategy, build a timeline of what customer problems your team should focus on, leading the way from these problems to easy-to-use solutions by collaborating with designers and developers
- Involve external and internal stakeholders in the process, ensuring that product decisions are well grounded
- Analyse behavioral data, qualitative data, and industry trends
- Work with sales, marketing, and customer success for the best possible releases, feedback cycles, and product improvements
What you’ll ideally have:
- An infectious passion for product management
- 4+ years of experience working in a fast growing software company; either as a product manager (preferable) or as a project manager
- Experience from working with B2B and SaaS
- Strong data analysis skills
- The following experiences are advantages:
- Experience with project management, both agile and waterfall
- Experience from a professional service organization
- An appreciation for a truly agile and team-oriented approach to product development, and the ability to inspire people to work towards your goals
Personal attributes we love!
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Data based and well articulated decision making
- Humble, respectful and hard working
- Pride in what you do