Agile Product Manager – Accuity – London
This vacancy is for an Agile Product Manager in the new Trade Compliance team, working in a dynamic and vibrant environment. You will help lead a team that is driving fast-paced growth, innovation and a startup mindset in a global corporate enterprise. This role would be well suited to anyone looking to build a product management career in the global data and information services industry.
You will work closely with stakeholders in our Technology, Data, Pre-Sales and Professional Services teams, this position plays a pivotal role in defining and delivering new product initiatives.
You will be excited by delivering products that exceed customer expectations and care deeply about the issues that affect our customers. You will have a wide ranging remit and be involved with all aspects of product delivery.
You will be responsible for driving functionality from inception with the Product Owner all the way through to delivery, working closely with the technical team to ensure clear understanding and concordance of the strategic and commercial goals.
Key Skills Required:
– Manage a product development process from product inception and development through to launch
– Experience of leading an agile development process
– Excellent business analysis and user story writing skills
– Requirements management and project management, including cross-functional working
– Skilled in techniques to identify stakeholder needs, negotiate priorities between repeating stakeholder factions, and then collaborate with developers to ensure that the requirements are implemented effectively
– Experience of delivering a product launch
– Demonstrable commercial experience, ideally gained in a B2B information services background or a trade finance background
– Excellent communication and facilitation skills
– Ability to build and maintain strong internal relationships
– Curiosity, inquisitiveness and creative thinking
– Knowledge of financial markets, and trade finance processes in particular a plus.
– Ensure the technical team deliver according to the commercial and product goals
– Ensure effective execution of product development, testing and launch strategies.
– Monitor, assess and report on the product development team, and the product itself.
– Running the daily stand-up, reporting on and escalating blocking issues as needed
– Identify and document key stakeholder needs
– Backlog ownership, including refinement and iteration planning
– Facilitate requirements modelling sessions and user story elaboration
– Establishes story acceptance criteria and confirmation of user story as ‘done’
– Lead team demo and retrospective
About Reed Business Information
Reed Business Information (RBI) provides information, analytics and data to business professionals worldwide. Our strong global products and services hold market-leading positions across a wide range of industry sectors including banking, petrochemicals and aviation where we help customers make key strategic decisions every day. RBI is part of RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information solutions for professional customers across industries.
RBI is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
RBI General Benefits Package:
– Pension Scheme
– 29 Days Holiday
– Paid Charity Days – 2 days per year
– Life Insurance (4x salary)
– Save As You Earn Share Scheme (SAYE)
– Competitive Salaries