Get ready to accelerate your career growth at this fast-growing company building a global platform that enables advocates to sell the products they love to their friends.
We’re global leaders in the peer-to-peer marketing technology space with a unique position in the live entertainment market. We’re already making big waves in the industry and have a lot of domain knowledge ready to be turned into cutting edge content that will establish StreetTeam as a global thought leader.
We have lots of happy clients and have just raised a major funding round from world class investors. You’ll be leading the content strategy at a critical time in the company’s growth and have a chance to share in the company’s continued success.
We are looking for a product owner to start ASAP who will initially be responsible for our soon to be launched mobile apps – taking them from ideation to launch and beyond. This is a fantastic opportunity for a superb associate to mid level product owner to truly own a product from launch all the way to scale, learning from the customer and building a best in class solution.
About the role:
- You will be working closely with our Chief Product Officer in shaping the Product Strategy and the Product Roadmap. You’ll play a key role in creating and prioritising our roadmap of features and improvements.
- Know our customers: Form value propositions and validate them through customer development and user testing, learning about customers’ habits and drivers by objectively interviewing them and understanding their underlying problems and drivers.
- Communicate your ideas effectively through wireframes, user stories and specs.
- Working alongside a multidisciplinary team of developers and designers to launch and iterate upon your product, ensuring quality at all times.
- Define the key performance indicators, set up reporting, and constantly monitor performance to ensure we are improving the experience for our customers.
- You’ll be comfortable working on all aspects of a product, from first MVP design to data driven iteration.
- You’ll possess fantastic product instinct, and an obsession with quality.
- You have an innate ability to empathise and a spidey-sense for what the customer needs. Know when something needs to be tested vs what to just ship and iterate later.
- You have demonstrable experience in developing and improving digital products that customer’s love.
- You are highly analytical, with a fascination for tackling hard problems.
- You possess raw intellectual horsepower and the phenomenal communication skills you will need to inspire and motivate a multidisciplinary development team.
- You can show you are commercial, action oriented and happy to roll your sleeves up and make things happen
- If you have experience in mobile apps product (iOS and/or Android), that’s a plus!
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be joining the company at an exciting time. Expect to have a huge amount of responsibility and in return you will share in the business’ continued success.
StreetTeam believes in freedom and ownership with the focus entirely on the value you create – we have no set hours, allow flexible working, meetings are optional and you can take as much holiday as you need. We only care about the results you deliver.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Closing date: 10th August, 2016
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.