Product Manager – Customer Onboarding & Engagement Project
Do you have a track record of delivering superb onboarding experiences for customers, and are you looking for your next challenge?
- Rewarding short term contract opportunity
- Enterprise SaaS startup
- Small, but experience executive team
FreightExchange delivers a simple, automated way for carriers to connect with shippers which allows their clients to automate their freight, all in one place – and by doing so, provides opportunities for waste reduction, cost efficiencies, revenue generation and sustainability to the logistics industry.
We’re a SaaS startup with global aspirations and we are now hiring an experienced product manager to help turbocharge our onboarding customer experience online and offline.
This contract is for you if you:
- Have 5+ years experience in leading customer engagement, growth and onboarding projects end to end to deliver significant revenue growth and extraordinary customer NPS.
- Are experienced in delivering B2B SaaS or online platform products
- Are comfortable getting your hands dirty and owning initiatives end to end: from discovery through to delivery to go to market
- Can demonstrate a track record of improving growth, activation, retention and upsell, and how your work translated into revenue growth
Make data based decisions and have hands-on experience in collating and analysing data from Google Analytics, user research, survey feedback or in-person user testing
- Happily manage cross-functional teams and backlogs like a pro
- UX or front end tech skills are a bonus!
Throughout this project, your responsibilities will be to:
- Deliver experiences that help people understand what FreightExchange is; how we can help them; how we acquire them; how we retain users; what the user journey looks like and how we make that viral.
- Craft a strong user experience to give a flawless first time experience for our users
- Develop a vision, strategy and roadmap for the future of onboarding, user engagement and growth at FreightExchange.
- Define a product pricing framework that drives revenue, growth and profit margin
- Lead cross-functional project teams to deliver the vision for the user experience for first time users throughout the entire product lifecycle; including metric driven post-launch follow-ups and iterations.
- Gather and use customer feedback, data analysis, market research and the experience of other teams internally to create a detailed product roadmap, as well as brilliant product feature recommendations
- Implement product delivery processes including processes for ideation, development, customer feedback, reporting and iteration.
- Work hands-on to turn products or features into wireframes, design briefs, engineering specs and project plans
- Work on coordinating and unifying the online and offline user experience
We’re a small, fast moving team. We love working with people who take the initiative, and who recognise opportunities to get things done better.
We have also seen firsthand the benefits of having a diverse workforce, so if you meet all of the criteria above, we welcome you to apply.