Within the Proxymity team, the technical product manager will:
· Help to set the vision for the platform and define the most efficient road to achieve it.
· Work in partnership between the functional product managers and the development team to ensure the development process is as efficient as possible.
· Generate product requirements proactively from customer interaction, industry trends and analysis of platform performance.
· Ensure that the proxy voting product proves highly competitive in terms of capabilities and client experience vs competitor products.
Specifically she/he/they will:
· Translate unstructured or ambiguous work requests into actionable user stories, functional specifications use cases and work units.
· Ensure adherence of product to all internal and external compliance, legal and regulatory requirements
· Ultimately own and lead new initiatives to consistently deliver a leading product and service proposition:
· Demonstrate superior persuasion and influencing skills that ensure alignment between customer/functional product manager and development team
· Prioritize continuously in accordance with the understanding and validation of customer problems and needs.
· Engage frequently (over 50% of the time) between the functional product team and development team; facilitate discussion, provide clarification, story acceptance and refinement, testing and validation; contributes to design activities and decisions.
· Act as an ongoing partner with the Development Team to ensure healthy development process.
· Create functional understanding and expertise by working with functional teams.
· Educate functional team members on key technical aspects of the platform that are to be considered during the product design process
· Contribute to engineering process improvements to increase team productivity. Work with key customers, partners, and early adopters to understand their specific requirements and to triage incoming requests