Full-time position with at least 2 years of experience in working with the cross-functional product development team, Amsterdam
Up to 15% of the major city’s space is used for on-street parking. At the same time, a lot of indoor parking spots remain empty. At ParkBee we are on a mission to change that. We develop smart tech solutions to get parked cars off the street in order to create space for people instead of cars.
We are developing a cloud-based service to integrate with third-party applications such as Parkmobile, Park-line, RingGo and YellowBrick. As a development team, we are striving to build stable and scalable systems. Our goal is to offer the ultimate service for customers and real-estate owners by connecting with multiple providers. Join us and play a very important role in developing our product even further.
Being user-centered is the heart of ParkBee, because we believe that creating value for the user is key for a successful company. We are growing and therefore looking for a passionate Product Manager to join our tech team, to create the best solutions for our customers while at the same time making viable decisions for the business. If this is a culture you want to add to, if you are a highly-motivated team player with a genuine interest in technology, and passionate to deliver innovative and valuable products for this industry, we are the right company for you.
You will have a crucial role in the tech team. Together with the other team members, you will be responsible for delivering valuable solutions to customers. You’ll be working with your team on innovative customer-facing products for user groups as well as location owners. Your role is based in Amsterdam and regularly visiting our London office. You will:
- Learn whatever it takes to understand your user group
- Shape the product discovery process with your team
- Research and keep up-to-date with ParkBee’s market, corresponding user groups and latest developments
- Internal communication with stakeholders and regularly talk to the market
- Regular and in-time communication about product within the company
- Create and maintain a product backlog
- Provide the team with a background and a direction for delivery and create/clarify requirements according to business values as well as the product strategy
- Groom the backlog and prepare user stories
- Work closely with the whole tech team to continuously shape our product strategy and roadmap
We will likely be a match if you…
… get excited about outsmarting existing urban space to give space back to the people. It motivates you to increase the popularity of a product in the market and you sincerely care about its customers. You feel at home in a hard-working and energetic environment. You are not afraid of pushing boundaries together with your team. To you, words like “discovery”, “opportunities” or “bets” sound familiar – if you read this far, please refer to at least one of these concepts in your application.
Your Experience & Skills:
- Have previous working experience as a Product Manager or a comparable role for at least 2 years
- Have in-depth knowledge of agile processes and principles
- Have outstanding communication skills and are able to facilitate easily between developers and other stakeholders
- Perform best as a member of a strong team with an open feedback culture
- Structured and analytical and have excellent time management skills
- A creative thinker with attention to details
Have a hands-on mentality and do not shy away from helping others and making decisions
- Understanding of code is a benefit, but not a must-have
What you will get in return:
- Never goes without saying: The opportunity and freedom to make a huge impact on our products and our growth
- A competitive base salary based on your experience
- Designated time for personal development with an allocated budget to grow
- Virtual shares
- A very diverse team with currently 13 nationalities onboard
- Regular team events and Friday drinks
- Daily delicious lunch