Lyst is looking for a Product Manager to lead and drive optimisation on the product across web and mobile platforms. Key areas of focus include purchase funnels, retention, email performance, customer acquisition and sign-up conversion. The role’s broad reach means your contribution will be a core part of the company’s success.
- Work with stakeholders across Product, Analytics, Digital Marketing, Email Marketing and Engineering teams to identify optimisation opportunities.
- Turn these opportunities into well-defined requirements and proposals, supported by relevant wireframes, user research, and analytics.
- Work with the Head of Product to manage and prioritise a roadmap for optimisation projects.
- Work closely with our Engineering team during all stages of the delivery phase.
- Report on project results and plan further optimisations post-delivery where necessary.
- You’re highly analytical, very comfortable with raw data, and love continually making things better.
- You’re also very creative and are constantly coming up with new, imaginative ideas to explore and test.
- You’re familiar with the tools of the trade (ie Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Coremetrics, Optimizely, etc).
- You have broad experience with A/B and multivariate testing methodologies on at least one consumer-facing web or mobile product.
- You are curious about people and how they use technology in their lives. You can empathise with our users and are able to represent their problems and needs, backed up by research and data.
- You love all the aspects of product creation: You are just as comfortable talking to engineers about technical approaches as you are with discussing creative issues with designers.
- You are familiar with using agile based methodologies for product management and software delivery in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.
Lyst is a leading fashion marketplace – we partner with the world’s top fashion brands and stores to provide people with a personalized way to discover and shop for fashion online. In the last 12 months Lyst has grown over 1000% and is now used by millions of people every month, generating tens of millions of dollars in sales. Lyst is backed by a range of leading investors including Accel Partners (Facebook, Spotify) and DFJ (Skype, Hotmail).
Our Shoreditch HQ is home to our growing team of 30 – it’s light and bike-friendly with two roof terraces, perfect for gazing over the City of London skyscrapers to appreciate how fortunate we are not to work there. Our kitchen is stocked with fresh organic fruit we get delivered weekly, and is home to the hotly contested table football ladder.
If you want to help us change the future of shopping, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us why you would like to work at Lyst.