Dataswift is the technology infrastructure company powering Data Economy 2.0 – the ethical data economy. Using our products, individuals, enterprises, and developers give, take and use personal data responsibly. Individuals get full ownership and control of their data. Developers and organisations get the APIs and tools they need to build scalable, data-rich applications with privacy and compliance built-in.
Your Strategic Value to the Company
With your blend of technical knowledge and commercial awareness you will possess an appreciation and understanding of the opportunities and impacts of the product on specific verticals and markets.
You will be used to the pressures of working in a highly agile Product position within a dynamic environment. Working with the Engineering, Solutions and Markets teams and using deep customer empathy, you will drive innovation and product enhancements that improve the value proposition and deliver products that customers will love!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Own and develop the product roadmap with P&L responsibilities across all product lines and communicate with C-level staff, board members, and other stakeholders
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions and products through leadership and decisive action.
- Lead, define, represent and communicate product strategy to all stakeholders.
- Product lifecycle management from concept to launch of the product(s) across all product lines including defining pricing and competitive positioning for each product.
- Develop budgets, forecasts, and metrics for the product team
- Monitor and manage strategic marketing plans for each product or product lines.
- Build incredible teams and processes to deliver products that satisfy the needs of customers.
- Assess product development sprints, evaluate results and enhancement opportunities.
- Become the key evangelist of the product and participate in activities, conferences, discussions with thought leaders and market analysts.
- Product planning and team management including assignment of tasks and deliverables.
- Lead and coach a high-performing team of Product Associates and Designers to run effective products that deliver customer and business value.
Report to: CEO
You will definitely need:
- Experience of creating product roadmaps and vision at the front end of the process is essential
- Experience of the delivery of new products to market via product launches.
- To offer a wide variety of examples of Software Product Development projects within iOS, Android, Web, etc.
- Preferably a good understanding of data products, financial products, asset classes and creating new financial and economic assets
- Ability to train internal and external stakeholders on the product
- 3-4 years management and product experience
- You have proven communication skills and exceptional clarity of thought.
- You’re able to distil complexity and deliver simplicity.
- You’re a doer – you get energy from moving the product and company forward yet able to think strategically along the way.
- Worked in software or product development previously
- Any experience of data analysis / BI tools would be a distinct advantage.
- Comfortable facing ambiguity and approaching undefined obstacles
- To pick up on how to use different digital tools very quickly and already know how to use a number of them
You’ll benefit from:
- Distributed working – everyone on the team works remotely
- Access to mental health professionals and mental health days
Dataswift Culture & Values
We believe in the diversity of our team and we don’t judge based on gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, history, culture, geography, nationality or your secret aversion to coriander. If you feel you don’t match every single specification, reach out to us at email@example.com to discuss your options further.