Pill Club is reinventing the way women receive healthcare and essential medicine. Starting with birth control, we create a patient experience that is personal, convenient, affordable, and delightful. We offer everything she needs in one place – healthcare through telemedicine, payment using credit card or insurance, and prescriptions by mail.
Our mission is to be a trusted healthcare partner for women, empowering them through access, choice, and education – all while delivering a positive and personal experience. Launched in 2016, the Pill Club is a leader in the technology-enabled virtual care and pharmacy space, serving hundreds of thousands of patients across the US.
As a Senior Product Manager for our operations systems you will work closely with engineering and design on a multitude of home grown and off the shelf software products. You’ll help build the next generation of tools needed for many operational aspects of the company, including patient success, pharmacy operations, and medical visits.
This role reports to the Head of Product and will also assist in shaping and executing product vision across other areas such as growth and revenue.
- Engage with internal partners to drive product strategy, deliver roadmap updates, get product feedback, and identify additional challenges and opportunities
- Research and implement improvements to increase reliability and robustness of our internal projects and infrastructure
- Oversee product execution from inception to delivery, and serve as a product owner on the scrum team(s) to deliver quality products on time
- Identify the highest impact work, prioritize that work, and deliver improvements in a measurable way
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements, user stories, and prototypes, identifying highest impact work and priority order
- Lead discussions with engineers, designers, and stakeholders in discussions ranging from high-concept vision to actionable goals and tasks
- Define, monitor and measure product metrics and KPIs, incorporate learnings into product definition and development process
- Work with other product managers to brainstorm ideas outside of the operations realm
- 5+ years in product management or similar experience (startup and/or health-care industry experience a plus)
- Experience with operations systems comprised of several tools
- Strong user advocate with the ability to translate pain points into cohesive product solutions
- Ability and desire to understand the high-level technical details of tools and processes, identify their limitations and suggest improvements
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming product requirements into an actionable product roadmap
- Great team collaborator with respect for others, yet able to work independently
- Experience working with JIRA in an agile environment
This is a full-time position out of our office in San Mateo, CA. The preferred hire will be able to work on-site when our office reopens (TBD), although a remote option could be a possibility for the right candidate. Title and compensation will reflect level of experience and expected contribution.
If you fit most of these requirements and love the idea of working to improve women’s health, please apply with a resume. We can’t wait to hear from you!
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.