Senior Product Manager Conversational Artificial Intelligence
Esplugues Llobregat, B, ES, 08950
Location: Global IT HUB Barcelona (Esplugues de Llobregat)
We are a team of IT professionals from many countries and diverse backgrounds, each with unique missions and challenges in the biggest health, nutrition and wellness company of the world. We innovate every day through forward-looking technologies to create opportunities for Nestlé’s digital challenges with our consumers, customers and at the workplace. We collaborate with our business partners around the world to deliver standardized, integrated technology products and services to create tangible business value.
To strengthen our Global Globe R&D, Business Solutions and ISIT Innovation group, we are looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead our Conversational Artificial Intelligence (AI) team.
This team is part of the New Generation Technologies Product Group, Nestlé IT Innovation’s organization in charge of structuring emerging technologies into IT products and boosting early adoption before handing over to final product teams, as well as acting as subject matter experts to raise awareness of how to leverage emerging tech and incorporate AI-driven innovation into existing IT products.
In this position, you will work with the Senior Product Group Manager for New Generation Technologies and the Conversational AI team, to deliver a product strategy and roadmap of conversational solutions including chatbots and voice apps, assuring a solid value proposition and effective delivery of the different products, which range from global integrations through different features and services, to new business models coming from functional and business owners. You will lead a very talented team of Product Owners and Business Analysts, and will be supported by Nestlé Architects as well as partners and other key Nestlé stakeholders.
- Set the long-term vision and strategy for Conversational AI products, and communicate it to all of the relevant participants and stakeholders.
- Lead the feature and deployment roadmap of several IT products through their initial lifecycle. Once mature, these products will be handed over to Final Product Teams.
- Work with your team and partners to ensure all releases and deployments are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget, and to the required quality standard.
- Accountable for identifying security & compliance requirements, including roles, associated with the business process and ensure they are considered in the solution design.
- Accountable, together with functional and business owners, for growing product metrics such as adoption and usage, and to keep product health and total cost of ownership metrics on track.
- Effectively convey product goals, objectives, and expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely, clear, and compelling fashion.
- Lead a very talented team, coaching and nurturing its members to deliver outstanding products.
- Work independently, with limited day-to-day guidance from senior leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information systems or related discipline, or equivalent; M.B.A. preferred
- 7+ years of relevant experience of product manager in a relevant functional area, Product Development, Maketing & Sales, Business Analyst/Solution Specialist on B2C/B2E products.
- Desired strong background in the conversational space, e.g., conversational interfaces, natural language processing (NLP), enterprise search / question answering, speech-to-text, machine learning, Azure Bot Services, DialogFlow, Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri and other conversational frameworks and technologies.
- Experience successfully leading cross functional/ multi-discipline teams across the organization while delivering outstanding results.
- Experience working in an Agile environment, as well as leveraging third-party products under SaaS and PaaS models.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a pressurized environment and work proactively to ensure milestones are met.
- Desire to drive continuous process improvement by challenging the way things are done and engaging all functions in the company.
- Excellence in structuring complex tasks and possess strong coordination skills.
- Experience with effective communication at different levels in the organization and in English.
- Experience working in a global environment and with virtual teams.