About the Role
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Product Designer, ready to own the design of our B2B products at the core of the value creation at Engel & Völkers.
You will be collaborating with Product Managers, Engineers, Data Analysts and our Design colleagues, and work together to streamline the work of thousands of real estate agents across the globe.
Duties & Responsibilities
What is your responsibility in general, and day-to-day?
- Design flows and experiences for our users, with the constant goal of making real estate brokerage simple and delightful.
- Design usable and efficient tools and systems that allow our operation to scale and respond to opportunities faster.
- Use data analysis and continuous user research to generate insights for the next improvements of our products.
- Dig into established processes by deeply understand real estate agents through user research, then find ways to improve them.
- Schedule and run your own user tests with real users to validate your hypothesis through prototypes, whether these are from your own initiative, or from within the Design department or Product teams.
Requirements in Skills & Experience
What does success look like in this role?
- 3+ years as a Product or UX Designer with strong UX and UI skills, preferably working on broad and sophisticated web or mobile-based products, at a fast-paced and execution-focused continuous delivery environments.
- A clear sense of intuitive visual design, and an ability to work within a component-based Design System. We use Sketch, Flinto and Axure as our primary tools to create our low to high-fidelity prototypes, and leverage other industry-standard tools to improve our process.
- Ability to define UX problems and goals, map user flows, prototype low fidelity to high fidelity interactions, and oversee the design to development handover.
- A strong focus on research and data-driven design. Performs data analysis by herself and takes the time to understand real user behavior before crafting a solution, including talking to customers and internal stakeholders.
- You are fluent in German and English.