Saatva is looking for a Digital Product Manager for our Shopping Experience. You will be responsible for creating your strategy and vision for the product and working with cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, and marketers to achieve that vision. We expect you to be passionate about building elevated experiences that customers love.
- Create, manage, prioritize, and clearly communicate product development priorities via a product backlog
- Partner with UX and Analytics teams to research, understand and analyze customer needs and expectations, demonstrate new and future functionality, gather and document feedback, and strive for continuous product improvement
- Run AB tests and other data-driven validation of the work that is being done. Communicate the results of these tests to stakeholders
- Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience, and drive growth
- Prepare detailed product requirements and acceptance criteria based on the product strategy
- Organize hardgoods product launches in coordination with the marketing team, public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Analyze promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Draft and refine user stories and use cases for the product
- Participate in scrum estimations, daily standups, and sprint retrospectives
- 5+ years’ experience working as a Product Manager, eCommerce or consumer web experience required
- Significant experience of developing product and marketing strategies and effectively communicating recommendations to executive management
- Experience AB testing, forming a hypothesis that informs the testing backlog, and identifying KPIs for AB tests.
- Excellent understanding of software development and web technologies
- Strong ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with roadmap prioritization in an Agile environment (scrum, sprints)
- Is able to collaborate with a diverse group of individuals. You naturally communicate context and you demonstrate strong reasoning behind decisions.