Putting together an A-team of Product Managers at Pitcher to drive our super app for B2B sales teams forward. As a bootstrapped micro-multinational with offices on 4 continents, you choose where you want to join us. Our main US office is in New York but we welcome “Zoomers”. Feel free to DM me or apply directly.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that end users love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Partner with customer-facing teams and customers to understand their needs and challenges.
- Own the discovery stage – do the research, conduct user interviews, prioritize and find solutions.
- Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with marketing team, executives, and sales engineers
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Demonstrated experience successfully owning objective improvement in revenue, user growth, engagement or other key metrics.
- Business-first mentality with the ability to develop and execute product initiatives in line with overall business goals.
- Ability to build consensus around the product roadmap and communicating the vision simply to a broader organization including executive management..
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional, virtual teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent is a plus