About Fresh Relevance
Fresh Relevance is a fast-growing, real-time personalization and optimisation platform that increases sales for online businesses with personalized customer experiences and real-time marketing across email, mobile and web. We have an established customer base in the UK and growing presence in North America and the Nordic’s.
Fresh Relevance has over 500 clients across Retail, Travel and Publishing, including Maplin, Jimmy Choo, Rip Curl, Thorntons, Time Out, Hoseasons and Cottages.com, to name a few.
We have an informal and flexible work environment and are very responsive to ideas from staff and interns alike. We have offices in Southampton, London and Boston and expect to continue rapid growth both in the UK and overseas.
We’re looking for an additional Product Manager to join our growing development team – could be full time / part time / flexible. The successful candidate will help us to shape our SaaS platform to improve our customer retention and grow our future sales.
- Own a variety of Roadmap level developments, from design/scoping phase to launch/release, and beyond
- Share the responsibility of the BAU backlog work, including prioritisation, testing, release notes etc
- Influence the Roadmap to help ensure we’re building the right things for future success
- To achieve the above to a high standard;
- Maintain an awareness of developments within our industry – both with competitors and partners; bringing that knowledge to decision making.
- Represent the customer; by building an understanding & relationship with our customers and being their voice in the creation process.
- Build strong relationships with internal teams; Support, Account Management, Marketing and Sales – working with them to gather information and supporting them to achieve their respective goals.
- Be proactive, communicate well and drive projects forward.
- 2+ previous years of relevant Software Product Management Experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong data analytical capabilities
- Strong interpersonal skills – flexible, positive and a can-do attitude
- Knowledge of online ecommerce environment
- Experience of UI/UX principles
- Experience of project management
- Experience of liaising with clients
- Full time / Part time / Flexible working offered
- Mix of working from home and office environment
- Salary £30k – £45k depending on experience
- Mind the Product membership with access to conferences/courses
- An open, small company, culture