Launched in 2013, Lamudi is a global property portal focusing exclusively on emerging markets. The fast-growing platform is currently available in 13 countries in Asia, the Middle East and Latin America. With employees in all of these 13 countries around the world, the Lamudi family is diverse, international and multicultural. Furthermore, Lamudi is a fast-growing and ambitious company. Our company and our employees are together on a journey to become the best online real estate marketplace available.
We are currently seeking a motivated Senior Product Manager (m/f) who is keen to be part of an entrepreneurial organization.
About the job
- Take ownership of projects from day one, managing all phases of the product development
- Maintain strong working relations with various internal teams, such as Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Ops
- Collect and interpret qualitative and quantitative data to understand user needs and behaviour
- Articulate user needs and translate them into prototypes or interface designs with the help of design team
- Lead building new features following the MVP methodology
- Prepare solid specifications for new features to be developed by our IT team
- Collect and evaluate feature requests, as well as bug reports from our country teams and HQ
- Measure product performance as a basis for future iterations and future improvements
Who we are looking for
- At least two years of Product Management experience
- You have shipped something – product or service, app or website, big or small, simple or complex
- You are a highly motivated person able to work in a fast-paced, continually evolving environment
- You are enthusiastic about mobile apps or web development, ideally both
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Outstanding project and time management skills
- Well-established analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to read, understand and communicate technical documentation
- You use wireframes, mockups, flowcharts and prototypes in your everyday work life
- Understand basic principles of good user experience and visual design
- At least one year working experience in digital product management
Why are we a good match?
- We are sitting in the heart of Berlin Kreuzberg and have flexible working hours
- Support of your relocation to Berlin and offer German classes
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people all over the world
- Knowledge sharing from the best entrepreneurs in the industry
- Easy-integration into a highly professional and passionate team
Up for a challenge?
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please apply HERE to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!