Do you get a buzz from improving the way things are done? Is the smallest detail as important to you as the bigger picture? If you’re a proactive, driven Product Manager and a great team player, it’s time we got our heads together.
We are Burrows, we bring products to life via high quality visualisation, personalisation, configuration, engaging storytelling and immersive experiences. Successfully delivering our brilliant content to our clients depends on the quality of our work tools and applications. And this depends on the people who define and develop these tools.
As Product Manager at Burrows you’ll manage a portfolio of products being developed to facilitate our client offering now and into the future. Reporting to the Head of Engineering, you’ll play a key role in taking our vision and product strategy to develop the product functionality and development, getting colleagues and clients on board with the latest developments.
Your commitment will be rewarded with a competitive salary and generous benefits package including flexible start times.
What you’ll do:
- Help to define the product road map and strategy to support the objectives of the business, working closely with internal and external parties
- Produce documented requirements and user stories for the Developers
- Work with internal users to understand how best to evolve our existing tools, and with Project Managers to determine product delivery timelines
- Help to analyse, document, prioritise and schedule bug fixes, technical improvements and feature enhancements
- Demonstrate the functionality and onward pipeline of the toolsets/applications to internal and external stakeholders and clients, acting as the single source of truth for the products’ lifetime
- Justify the ongoing developments/enhancements through business need and ROI analysis
- Conduct relevant market research into the direction of the industry and demand for the toolsets/applications Burrows is building
- You’ll need solid experience working as a Product Manager in a software development environment, including launching and iterating successful client-facing products
- You’ll have experience of requirements gathering and translation into user stories, with a talent for making the complex simple
- You’re resilient, proactive and an excellent communicator – able to challenge others when necessary
- You’ll have experience in running workshops with internal and external stakeholders, and able to appropriately manage expectations
- You’ll have some experienced in product backlog prioritisation
- You’re willing to work overtime, sometimes at short notice
- Ideally, you’ll hold some knowledge of cloud computing technologies and the software delivery lifecycle
- If you’ve got an interest in the automotive sector, that would be a plus!
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible start times
- Comprehensive benefits package
- A friendly and open team environment
- The opportunity to progress your career
Please ensure you attach an original copy of your CV to your application.
Please note that due to the volume of emails and applications we receive daily, regretfully we are unable to respond to everyone and therefore only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please refer to our website for full job description and our contact details. https://weareburrows.com/job/product-manager