Who we are
At Brazen, we believe everyone deserves a job they love. Including you. If you’re in search of a job you love, then you’ve come to the right place.
Brazen is a fast growing, venture-backed SaaS startup in Arlington, VA (but location doesn’t matter, we are looking for top talent independent of location).
We are fundamentally changing the way professionals find new opportunities and employers connect with job seekers. If the idea of working for a rapidly growing SaaS start-up in a fast-paced environment sounds like the challenge and opportunity you’re looking for, read on.
What we do
Our virtual event platform offers employers, universities, workforce development organizations, and associations an innovative way to connect, engage, and chat with their stakeholders. Organizations like CVS Health, Deloitte, KPMG, Raytheon, Northrop Grumman and dozens of colleges and universities leverage our technology everyday to change the way they bring people together and communicate.
Who we’re looking for
We are growing fast and the demand for product improvements and new features is high. In order to continue to delight our customers with our best in class product we are looking for a Product Manager to help lead the way.
You should be excited about this opportunity if you’re someone who loves to work directly with customers to understand their pain points, translate those into user stories, present the business value to internal stakeholders and then own those projects through development to release.
In this job you will
- Interface with clients and end-users to identify challenges and opportunities for improvement in existing processes and solutions.
- Research, understand, and document external and organizational requirements for our clients—anything from security requirements to accessibility guidelines.
- Translate ideas and requirements into user stories that will guide our development team in not only what to build, but also provide context as to who will be using the various features and why.
- Create artifacts such as process maps and wireframes to communicate interface and workflow needs to our team and clients.
- Facilitate meetings, workshops, and discussions with our team and clients to help us find balance between user wants, client needs, technical level of effort, and timelines.
- Work closely with the Product Marketing Managers to help create and manage release and iteration plans.
- Present project status reports and facilitate product demos for our team and clients.
- Develop feedback loops with internal stakeholders and external customers to validate and solicit ideas and utilize data to drive decisions.
- Continuously adapt the plan by adjusting scope and priorities to deliver the most valuable solutions possible.
Balance the value of deliverables with their associated cost and risk.
- Own the product backlog, objectively balancing directions from multiple stakeholders.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, customer success, sales, and other teams to deliver a complete customer experience.
- Monitor performance and measure the impact of product enhancements and initiatives.
How you will know you’re a strong fit for this role
- 5 years of product management and product growth experience in B2B SaaS within an agile development process.
- Track record in making data-driven product decisions and owning the outcomes of those decisions.
- Experience with key product management functions, including writing requirements & user stories, creating wireframes, market research, competitive analysis, product planning, and reporting, and working with engineering and design teams.
- Proven success in designing and executing user growth experiments using different tools and data sets.
- Desire to work with clients and prospects to understand their business problems and translate them into product requirements.
- Strong analysis and numeracy skills. Must enjoy working with data to drive insights and outcomes both to understand your product and to drive roadmap priorities.
- Proven ability to work with user experience professionals to deliver great products.
- Ability to work independently and in a team to develop innovative solutions.
- Must have entrepreneurial spirit and the drive to thrive in a fast-paced environment.