We’re looking for a UX Designer to join our super talented team of Design and UX specialists in our Bet Tribe Design team. We design, develop, test and maintain skybet.com. We also run Super 6 and the Fantasy Football league for Sky Sports.
You’ll create innovative products, applications and software that can handle the biggest of challenges – like 11m financial transactions every Saturday afternoon.
This role will see you apply your UX skills to create digital experiences that are simple, engaging, achieve business goals and meet user needs.
What you’ll do:
- Work within a multi-disciplinary, agile squad with a focus on specific areas/customer journeys of Sky Bet, Super 6 and Fantasy football for Sky Sports
- Work closely with UX Architects, Product Managers, Software Engineers and other stakeholders to help define and deliver best-in-class digital products.
- Deliver sketches, wire frames, low-fi designs and rapid prototypes in order to effectively communicate your solutions to users and the business; building confidence in your design solutions.
- You will be involved in validation of your design outputs and assist with usability tests, research and other insight gathering methodologies
- Deliver final high fidelity design concepts and work with and consult with development teams during build phases
- You will have a working knowledge of the industry standard software including Sketch, UX Pin, Zeplin and InVision.
How you’ll do it:
- With an ability to ‘make things happen’, you will be a self organised and self-managing, fun and friendly person with a positive attitude.
- For you being a designer is not a spectator sport. You’ll take a pro-active, personable and sociable approach, happy to get your designs out there and not hide behind your desk.
- As an established performer with evidence of working across both web and mobile, you will use your experience to design engaging solutions for our customers.
- Use your passion, attention to detail and commercial design understanding during the discovery and design phases of our product delivery process.
Why work for SBG?
At Sky Betting and Gaming, we do things the SBG Way. We strive to be the UK’s best digital business. We focus on building brilliant, fastmoving workplaces with no boundaries. And we always encourage everyone to grow, to be challenged and rewarded, and to work alongside amazing colleagues across one team to bring innovative, game changing ideas to life. Our way has created the perfect environment for talent to develop. And it’s also the perfect way to build a career that’s genuinely like no other.
We are using virtual hiring and remote on-boarding to help our candidates and hiring managers stay safe. Face to face interactions will move over to video for this vacancy.
We’re building and promoting a culture where difference is valued & everyone can be the best version of themselves.