At Mojo Men, we are looking for a Product Manager to be our first permanent hire. We are looking for someone that is driven and ambitious, with a focus on the end user and the data behind their actions.
About Mojo Men
Mojo Men we’re building the future of men’s sexual and mental wellness.
We get it, talking about sexual and mental health problems can be embarrassing – but that is exactly why we need to. At Mojo Men we’re changing the way men deal with problems in the bedroom, because they are scary and isolating and no amount of light hearted aubergines emojis will change that. 🍆
Our product is an online video platform and community that delivers authentic clinically proven techniques, exercises and support, putting users in touch with qualified experts discreetly to help them get their mojo back. 💪
We are a funded and revenue generating startup and although you would be the first permanent hire, you will work with best in class contractors from top startups such as Cuvva, Revolut, Monzo, Tinder and Poolside FM.
As product manager, you will work closely with the founders and take ownership of the product. We’d like a self-starter and someone passionate about creating good user experiences, with an eye for good design and clear copy.
You’ll be responsible for overseeing a customer’s entire experience of the product, from their initial contact (e.g. facebook adverts) through their onboarding and purchase, to post-purchase activities like engaging in our forum, working with other members of the team as applicable. You’ll be expected to assist in making all these experiences feel as consistent and positive as possible and take care of customers at all times.
As we are an early-stage start-up, there is a room for you to have a huge impact on the future of the company and a large amount of autonomy to shape the role and get stuck in anywhere. We expect this might consist of:
- Data driven decision-making 📈
- Customer advocacy 📢
- User and market research 🔎
- Problem analysis, prioritisation and guiding product development 👩💻
- Influencing, communication and story-telling 💬
- Leading and hiring 👨🚀
- Collaborating with the team and wearing many hats/plugging gaps 🎩
- Writing clear and concise copy and feeding back on design ✍️
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment 🚀
- Demonstrable focus on building high-quality products with the user experience and data taking a high-priority, as a developer, designer, founder or similar
- Compassion, empathy, understanding or interest in sexual dysfunctions or mental health
We offer flexible working hours from our office in Angel and work from home arrangements. We are also open to discussing other flexible working arrangements. Competitive salary with equity.
If you’re unsure, please apply and let’s chat.