Are you ready to take the next step in your career and take on more responsibilities? Does your heart begin to race when thinking of creating a great product?
FlatClub is looking for a driven and ambitious Product Owner to join our rapidly growing team. You are going to be working on a brand-new product with a strong team behind you.
You are going to be the subject matter expert who defines, implements and optimizes our users journey through the platform. The role includes communication and collaboration with remote teams, and involves challenging problem solving related tasks.
- Understand our users’ needs.
- Provide feedback and guidance to our amazing developers.
- Set and manage clear expectations.
- Create the business model, develop the product roadmap and describe the user experience and product features.
- Collect and analyze data to validate the goal.
- Update the UX/feature description and business model.
- Track the project progress (time and budget).
- Coordinate the product launch.
- Experience of working in product team on web product.
- Experience in creating user stories and release management.
- Experience working with Agile / SCRUM is essential.
- Proven experience working in a software development or software product team.
- Strong Product Owner/Business Analysis skills such as (analysis, data flows, entity relationships, data mapping, physical process flows)
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, with a strong aptitude for translating requirements into visual concepts; ability to communicate usability and visual design principles to all levels of an organization.
- Full-time, 40 hrs/wk.
- Based in London.
- Not open for remote working.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing start-up. We are an ambitious entrepreneurial team committed to achieving lofty goals. If you seek to work in a friendly environment, with a high performance culture and future growth opportunities, then we are looking for you! Additional perks to life at FlatClub include:
- 20 paid holidays per year & possibility to take unpaid holidays. Your birthday off of work!
- Library with business development and marketing books and resources.
- Company socials: We host monthly socials, meet-ups and a Christmas party.
- Startup events about all Startup things as proud member of the TechHub and Google Campus community.
- The opportunity to grow professionally with a young and international company.
Interested candidates should send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com