Debt collection is failing consumers. Every year, more than 70 million Americans have negative experiences with the collections process, and they deserve a much better treatment – more relevant, more digital, less abrasive. That’s why banks, lenders, and industry leaders are coming to TrueAccord for innovative solutions in recovering outstanding receivables.
TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human-based approach to guide both lenders and borrowers through a challenging financial process. With a world-class leadership team, passionate and driven team members, and a diverse and growing client base, TrueAccord is well positioned for continued success.
TrueAccord beats traditional collection agencies because we collect more money owed to our clients with incredible consumer satisfaction. We have signed up many financial institutions and large companies as our clients and continue to grow.
Our growth introduces challenges of scale: we are synchronizing multiple ledgers through legacy interfaces, and we must continue to improve the reliability, scale, and time to market these integrations. At the same time, clients challenge us with product requests that require additional discovery, scoping, and road mapping – coupled with robust expectations management.
As a product manager for enterprise growth, your role will be to work directly with some of our largest enterprise clients, understand their needs and translate them into product requirements that serve the broader market, not just the individual client. You will work with the team that builds, scales, and upgrades our client integrations and discovers and champions the buildout of new client-facing products to enable our growth. You will bring domain knowledge to the product organization and will work with other PM teams, Engineering, Sales, Client Success, and Implementations to prioritize and deliver functionality for large clients on time and with high quality.
- Be the voice of our enterprise clients and their customers to understand how to improve, simplify, and expedite our time to market on complex integrations, reporting, and compliance
- Participate in the development, execution, and ownership of our multi-year client integration roadmap; define and track relevant business targets
- Act as the subject matter expert on client integrations and reporting, identifying gaps and errors, and building and delivering on a roadmap to constantly close those gaps
- Lead the product team in data-driven efforts to deeply understand customer needs, new integrations, and products, translating those into innovative programs, initiatives, and feature specifications
- Collaborate with key cross-functional stakeholders to define, develop, and execute the vision, roadmap, and performance metrics for improved client integrations and new products
- Validate and prioritize feature requests, guiding the team in making intelligent and pragmatic trade-offs.
- Own delivery of product initiatives bridging technical and business requirements from end to end, collaborating with Engineering, Client Success, Operations, Legal, and UX teams and any partner engagements necessary for the on-time launch of the product
- Arm client product team with a variety of quantitative and qualitative data reporting and analytical tools necessary to inform daily product management decisionsLead by example with top-notch product management discipline and execution of PM and Agile best practices (e.g. writes clear and testable stories, grooms and prioritizes methodically, leads efficient IPMs and standups, etc.)
- 2+ years as Product Manager in the Financial Services Industry
Exceptional external / client-facing written and spoken communication and presentation skills
- Proven track-record in end-to-end ownership of bringing new products to market and delivering results in the context of a growth stage company.
- Experience working with large enterprise-level clients.
- Experience with highly regulated products and financial services highly desired
- Experience working closely with engineering to own and dive deep into backlogs, manage trade-offs, confirm definition of complete, and fully outline technical details
- Impeccable project management skills: ability to juggle multiple workstreams, priorities, and stakeholders without missing a beat
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Ability to thrive amidst ambiguity in a fast-paced environment––and have fun while doing it
What TrueAccord offers you + Culture & Benefits
TrueAccord is distributed company with a major presence in the San Francisco Bay area and Lenexa, KS. We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive and diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change.
*** Generous paid time off
*** Paid training
*** We promote work/life harmony
*** Paid holidays
*** Health, dental and vision benefits
*** 401K with matching
Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this makes us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status