Spartez Software is looking for a Product Owner for TFS4JIRA and Canned Responses Pro – two successful products with over 3000 customers. If you prefer working in a Lean Startup methodology, are considered to be a person with strong customer focus and like working with the CEO directly – this job might be a perfect fit for you!
- Build and execute the Product Backlogs as the Product Owner for two development teams: define new items in it, prioritize them, and ensure the whole team is up to the tasks at hand
- Get to know products’ users through interviews and surveys;
- Run market and customer research to understand their needs and behaviors as input to your Product Backlog decisions. You will track customers behavior using analytics; design and run experiments, including A/B tests;
- Design and track product metrics to drive product decisions;
- Provide content for product content marketing and collaborate with the Marketing team to execute it;
- Be our expert for the product business domains;
- Constantly look for the new market opportunities;
- Support CEO with data and expertise in making strategic decisions for our products.
Your First business goal:
Improvement of core product metrics: evaluations count, conversion, and retention rates.
- 5+ years of experience in creating software products;
Agile mindset: “the only constant is change”;
- Focus on the results, in the spirit of the Agile Manifesto;
- Excellent communication skills and upper-intermediate level of English (written and spoken).
(we expect you have proven experience in at least two of the following areas, but the more the merrier)
- 1+ year with creating a product in Lean Startup, Business Model Canvas, Design Thinking or other methodology following the same spirit;
- 1+ year in Product Owner role in a Scrum team;
- 2+ years in the business domain of one of the products: TFS4JIRA or Canned Responses Pro;
- 2+ years in customer and/or market research, in a Product Manager, Software Product Designer or similar role;
- 2+ years in conducting A/B experimentation, user testing, data analysis, competitors, and market analysis.
Our recruitment process
It is fully remote and consists of 3 online meetings and a take-home task. Its speed depends mostly on your availability. And do not worry: everything can be done remotely. We are currently working from home and we can recruit, hire, and successfully onboard you online. We already did that with a few team members!
Why Spartez Software?
- We are a small, dynamic team of ~30 people and we all know each other’s names.
- We focus on getting things done. And we have fun in everything we do 🙂
- Our organizational structure is flat with a space to grow for everyone. We are organized into small, Agile, and diverse teams. We have unified and public salary bands.
Still hesitating? Let us give you a few more reasons to join Spartez Software.
- Your growth is important to us. You get 7500 PLN and 4 days leave annually for education.
- You will have 20% of the time to experiment with new stuff that may seed new solutions and products.
- Apply simplicity and automation daily, following one of our core values (Simplicity).
- Use MacBooks, and sit on Aeron chairs. Or stand, as the adjustable desks are waiting for you.
- Work from home or other location comfortable for you. The most important is that you would be available in our core office hours between 10 AM and 3 PM polish time.
- Take full advantage of our online coffee meetings to chat with your colleagues about anything and everything – your health and mood matter!
- Follow your hobbies and spend time with friends and family having flexible working hours. Participate in team integration events, such as team lunches, to fully enjoy your day at work.
- Be yourself. There’s no dress code.
- In the spirit of one of our values OCNB (Open Company, No Bullshit) we encourage transparency at all levels: we have casual meetings with leadership every Wednesday to discuss wins, challenges, and plans as well as to answer questions.
- We value YOU. We offer you private medical healthcare, life insurance, and Multisport card.