Great companies deserve great talent. CareerArc is on a mission to help companies recruit the best candidates by strategically tapping into the vast talent population and brand-building power of social media. Our social recruiting solution has helped many of the world’s most exciting brands, including many of the Fortune 500, communicate their employer brand at scale across social media and find the best talent. Our work is driven by the belief that empowering companies to amplify their employer brand helps promote more engaged work cultures and more fulfilled job seekers and employees. Our momentum is driven by people who are curious, passionate, and dedicated to a customer-first culture and best-in-class social recruiting platform. Join us!
General Job Description
CareerArc is looking for a dynamic, self-motivated Senior Product Manager for managing the day-to-day aspects of product feature development on our Social Recruiting platform, from conception and specification through execution, deployment, and reporting. The ideal candidate has product management experience at an internet company, excels at innovating, and is comfortable working equally with engineering, marketing, sales, and client success. The Senior Product Manager will report to CareerArc’s VP of Product and will start working across all the company’s products, with the goal of taking ownership of specific products over time. We support both time-flexible remote work as well as in-office work to best match each employee’s work/life situation.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Create wireframes,requirements, and user stories for new products, features, and enhancements
- Attend daily/weekly Zoom meetings for development and product prioritization
- Conduct project management for a SCRUM/Agile development process and team
- Test, provide feedback on, and approve new features in development
- Obtain client, customer care, and sales feedback on existing and new product through surveys and interviews
- Demonstrate new features to internal teams via presentations/tutorials/guides
- Collaborate with marketing team on new product launches and client education
- Conduct product, market, competitor, and vendor research
- Create, review, and report on user and product analytics
- Collaborate on product prioritization and strategy
- Take ownership of specific products to achieve roadmap goals
Qualifications for the Job
- 7+ years of experience in a product management role with a demonstrated ability to drive product planning, development, and launch.
- 2+ years of experience building web / SaaS products.
- BA or BS degree in a technology or business-related field.
- Able to submit sample product requirements documentation including spec and wireframes.
- Able to work remotely in an efficient manner.
- Lives in the greater Los Angeles area to potentially work out of our Burbank office in the future.
- Passionate about the Internet and emerging web technologies with an understanding of the most recent trends in consumer and enterprise web usage.
- Ability to transform business and design requirements into written product and feature requirements, functional specifications, wireframes, and detailed use cases that articulate current and future business objectives, as well as measurable outcomes.
- Ability to work in an agile, collaborative development environment in which feedback loops between product and engineering are open and constant.
- Excellent oral, written, and visual communication skills as well as an understanding of emerging technologies.
- Able to interact with both technical and non-technical people.
- Proficient in Jira and Google Docs.
- Comfortable taking initiative and ownership in a small-company environment.
Preferred but not Required
- Previously worked at a startup company.
- Proficient in Pendo or equivalent product analysis software.
- Experience in the HR technology space.
- Experience in building enterprise SaaS platforms.
- Experience working with social media / social networks.
- Experience in building mobile apps or mobile-compatible websites.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
CareerArc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CareerArc complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.