CoderPad is on a mission to fix the technical interviewing process. By focusing on the candidate experience and building a product that allows interviews to be done in whichever language the candidate is most comfortable, we make it easy to quickly get a quality signal of an engineer’s skills. More than 1,700 companies have conducted over 2.6 million CoderPad interviews since our launch in 2013.
As CoderPad’s first dedicated Product Manager, you’ll blaze the trail by bringing a cohesive voice to product. You’ll help spearhead our product strategy, development, and execution as we define the new technical interview experience. You’re described as obsessing over workflow pain points and customer delight to build features that provide the best experience for candidates and interviewers alike. You bring a build, test and learn mentality, a dose of scrappiness, and a systematic approach to product development.
You will partner with our Designer, UX Researcher, and distributed team of engineers to set quantifiable metrics and drive to success. This role reports to the VP Product & Ops.
- Develop features to remove bias from the technical interview process to help companies hire from a diverse talent pool
- Engage customers for feedback and manage requests in a coherent suite of Enterprise-level features; then work with developers to scope and deliver
- Size and select from specific hiring use cases such as front-end engineer or data science interviewing to guide our product roadmap
- Drive user adoption for our new Take-Homes feature
- Track record of delivering large KPI-driven features at a B2B SaaS company; experience building products for developers or designers is a plus
- Excitement to build new things, with an understanding that a feature launch marks only the first half of the solution
- Partner with internal teams and customers to organize and curate ideas to build a coherent roadmap
- Thoughtfully weigh trade-offs to prioritize the right opportunities at the right time
- Balance quantitative and qualitative insights to drive decisions
- Experience as a PM at a fast-moving tech start-up
Thinking about applying? Read our blog: https://coderpad.io/blog/thinking-about-joining-coderpad!