Summary of Role:
Property Software Group’s Product Managers work with teams of engineers and designers to drive forward our ambitious projects with an opportunity to build and influence change in the property industry.
As we continue to grow and experience a market shift we are looking to drive up the adoption of our online products including the introduction of a messaging platform and an online transaction platform that will improve how properties are rented and sold in the UK whilst benefiting our existing customers and the relationships they have.
We are looking for a positive enthusiastic experienced product manager to join our team and help us achieve our ambitions.
- Drive innovation and growth through researching latest technologies and 3rd party integrations. Collaborate with leading industry partners.
- Scope and plan the upcoming features, working with the business to understand and prioritise what’s next and defining user stories and business requirements
- Help define user scenarios and acceptance criteria and help the team translate them into automated tests
- Gather and use market research, customer feedback and other data to enhance the user experience for our customers
- Be the gatekeeper for Definition of done both at the beginning and throughout the delivery process. Managing developers, designers and stakeholders throughout.
- Share your good work with the rest of the business and help cross functional teams with the launch of new ideas both internally and to our customers
- Help create rich user experiences by wireframing and working closely with our user interface designers
- Help ensure delivery of the best software end to end with agile practices and continuous improvement
- Work with architects to ensure the overall design of features fit with the technical architecture
- Lead by example and share the passion for our products throughout the company
- A unique opportunity to work in a growing team on a frontier department within a larger business
- Experience managing developers and leading a scrum team to produce great software
- A proven ability to create rich user experiences working with UX designers
- Experience ensuring code quality, reviews, test coverage meet original specification
- Excellent at creating specifications on new and existing functionality
- A passion for technology and experience researching API’s and partner integration options
- Previous experience of working and coordinating with existing software teams in the company not just direct reports
- The ability to motivate and energise a team and create an effective culture
- A can do attitude and an ability to remove blockers and keep things moving
- LAMP stack and web architecture understanding would be highly advantageous
- Expert skills in planning and communicating
- A passion for understanding business requirements and setting a vision
- Experience with engaging users for feedback and collecting data initiatives