In Short: Amazing opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to take a market-leading proposition and make it truly exceptional. Will be responsible for both the digital and experiential elements of our offering.
Harley Academy is a disruptor and innovator, bringing structured, accredited clinical training to the rapidly-growing field of aesthetic medicine. Priding itself on driving up standards in the industry for both patients and professionals, in 2017 Harley Academy created the UK’s first fully-regulated, specialist qualification in Injectables. Incorporating digital learning, expert hands-on training and dedicated academic and pastoral support, Harley Academy has become the new benchmark for training.
This approach has seen the business enjoy explosive growth, which it is looking to maintain through further product development, refinement and international expansion.
At Harley Academy, we seek to provide the best education and training experiences imaginable, seamlessly combining digital and physical elements of our courses. We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building market-leading experiences to help us achieve this.
As our first Product Manager, you will have a broad remit and work cross-functionally to design, build and roll-out additions and enhancements to our technology and services that improve our customer experience. Our ideal candidates should combine technical background with a solid understanding of business and marketing.
Your primary responsibility will be bringing the product vision to life, translating product strategy into detailed plans and overseeing their execution. Most importantly, you will be expected to implement data-driven processes that drive continual improvement.
As Product Manager you will:
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Report to the COO, working to translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritise activities based on business and customer impact
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
Work closely with engineering to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches by working with senior stakeholders
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding across the company
- Communicate with customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be evangelically data-driven
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred