We are currently seeking an experienced Product Manager with work experience designing and implementing products from scratch that solve real needs. In this role, you will lead the design of financial products based on the needs of the emerging middle class in LATAM, and coordinate cross-functional teams for the implementation process. This role is absolutely critical for the company and we are seeking a creative, dynamic and analytical person to lead this area.
What you will do:
- Design and Implement financial products supported by digital tools and based on social needs.
- Design and improve internal processes to leverage technology as an enabler for widespread adoption.
- Design strategies to increase digital adoption for different Informal Advisors profiles.
- Research the motivation and experience of Informal Advisors in the network and design technology solutions to enhance this.
- Design, prototype, test, launch and iteratively develop digital projects.
- Lead development efforts, acting as Agile Product Owner.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, analytical person with a passion for product and looking for an exciting challenge.
- +6 years of relevant experience, at least 2 years in Product Management at a Tech company.
- Demonstrated success defining the vision and roadmap for digital products and launching them.
- Understanding of the Fintech industry and ability to come up with new valuable ideas/products.
- Ability to move between strategy and implementation with ease.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams, including developers and product owners.
- Ability to balance rapid iteration cycles with building a sustainable outcomes.
- Creative and quick to adapt to change in a highly dynamic environment.
- Proven Analytical skills.
- Passionate about finding innovative solutions for financial inclusion.
- Great appreciation for delightful user experiences, as well as digital solutions.
- Growth and learning mindset, with no fear to challenge and be critical.
- High speed of execution & flexibility.
- Experience in data science is a plus.
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
Aflore is implementing a disruptive business model to encourage financial inclusion in our country. We are the first direct sales company that, supported by technology, takes loans directly to homes. Aflore has created a community of Financial Advisors, who help Colombian middle class people to better manage their money and access loans and insurance so they can achieve their dreams.
We are a young company, with an international working group, where your opinion counts! You will participate in the growth of Aflore, which has been recognized as one of the best fintech startups in Latin America.
Aflore is a Polymath Ventures company. Polymath is the Venture Studio for Latin America. We are a group of entrepreneurs building digital platforms to empower the middle-class.
Bogotá Colombia or Remotely, with trips to Bogotá