Omio is pursuing a vision of bringing global transport into a single distribution system and creating end to end magical consumer journeys. While the whole world of air, hotels or car rental is normalized, rail, bus, ferries, airport transfer, all forms of ground transport are fragmented on a local level.
Omio is the largest source of inventory with 1000+ suppliers operating in 35 countries in Europe and North America. Along with their two brands, Rome2Rio used for global discovery, and Omio used for ticketing and journeys, they attract 600m+ users on a yearly basis while continuing to launch new geographies, new verticals and new products as they scale.
It’s a team based in Berlin, with offices in Prague, Beijing, Melbourne and NY. They are a team of more than 350 passionate employees from more than 45 countries who share the same vision: to create a single tool to help send travellers almost anywhere in Europe, the U.S. and Canada.
Do you love to travel? Love managing products end to end and have a deep affinity with the consumer and what they need? Then we have the perfect job for you! Omio, formerly GoEuro, was touted by Forbes magazine as the “next big thing.” Be our next big thing !
We are searching for a Senior Product Manager for Booking & Payments to join our awesome Berlin team and play a key role in our growth. At Omio, we share a common goal of “making travel easy.” We believe we’re helping scope the future of travel and want you to help us on our journey!
What you’ll be doing
- You will evangelize and promote the best in-class booking and payment experience for Omio’s users.
- You will work with research, design, tech, finance and business teams across the company to develop a coherent strategy for booking and payments.
- You will influence vision and strategy for products such as one click booking and post-booking companion to enhance customer experience.
- You will build with the tech team a scalable architecture allowing other product managers to enable features for various functionalities.
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on product execution with a deep understanding of Omio’s USP.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Support our company goals by building products and experiences that customers love to use and share.
Perform as the Product Owner & manage the product backlog for a group of highly skilled developers.
What you bring to the table
- Passionate about solving customer problems through simplified booking and payment flow by using the power of technology and automation.
- Experience in defining product requirements, breaking down product features into deliverable items and product discovery.
- Experience in data querying and data analysis. Able to measure the success of a product feature post-delivery.
Experimental and data driven approach. Able to diagnose problems, trends and recommend an action plan to resolve issues.
- Knowledge and experience in Payments/Fraud/Checkout with trends and regulations such as PSD2 is a plus.
Passion for customer interaction and a desire to exceed customer’s expectations of the product.
- 8+ years’ work experience performing relevant product management job functions.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and set metrics to back up assumptions, evaluate outcomes and further improve performance.
- Proven track record in taking ownership, driving results and moving with speed to implement ideas in a fast paced online environment.
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally with engineering, sales, design, and data analytics to ideate, develop, and launch innovative user-facing features and internal tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing decision making at all levels within an organisation, and in a variety of contexts.
- Experience with agile development methodology.
- A degree in Engineering and/or Business considered a plus.
Whats in it for you? #LifeatOmio
- An attractive salary, benefits and healthcare package, plus a pension scheme.
- A diverse team of more than 45 nationalities.
We encourage you to apply even if you’re still developing some of these skills! We value diversity and welcome all applicants regardless of ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
Intrigued? Apply here in English.