Senior Product Manager
● Santa Barbara, Atlanta or Remote
Our vision for a Senior Product Manager is to help us grow the success of our health and wellness platform. While we are a startup at heart, we have found product fit in multiple key markets. Your job will be to take complete ownership of our portal, developing new features, capabilities, and partnerships to further enhance our offering. The role will put you in the driver seat to meet with our clients and collect direct feedback, compiling requests with appropriate decision criteria, and taking approved requests from design to launch. You will also have the opportunity to contribute heavily to the larger product strategy and vision of the platform. Everyday we explore new ideas to provide the best possible experience for our clients, end users, and strategic partners.
Skills & Requirements
● Strong experience leading digital products through the product management lifecycle, or extensive experience designing successful software and applications (UX / UI / Visual Design) with a desire to take on a larger product leadership role
● Incredible energy, passion, and vision to continuously deliver outstanding, metric driven platform releases
● Own the product roadmap for the entire portal experience (from creating engaging health programs to delivering population health analytics)
● Develop detailed product and UI requirements for complex capabilities to drive simple, intuitive workflows for customers (inclusive of user stories and wireframes)
● Work closely with Operations and Engineering teams to understand the root causes of customer pain points and drive scalable solutions that exceed customer expectations (avoid the band aid approach!)
● Provide product expertise to Marketing, and assist with successful Go-To-Market plans
● Create release notes and training materials to keep our internal and external customers aware of rapid progress
● Monitor key performance metrics, providing creative solutions to help champion improvement
● Remain flexible as priorities shift when new opportunities arise
● 7+ years’ experience working with web based companies, a majority of that time leading the development of digital products
● Expertise with wireframing, mockup, and/or graphic design tools
● Experience working in/with Agile teams (Scrum and Kanban) and utilizing agile planning software such as JIRA
● Experience of working in a dynamic startup environment
● Experience with web analytics software such as Google analytics
● Familiarity with A/B testing or other multivariate testing
● Strong technical knowledge, project management and business analysis skills
*Bonus points if you have worked in a small company, have experience leading cross-functional projects, and are comfortable presenting product concepts to an Executive audience.
** We welcome remote candidates for this position who have a proven record of remote-based leadership.
BioIQ is changing the most important activity in healthcare – health measurement. We connect millions of people to health testing through our user-friendly software platform, enabling them to detect health issues at an early stage, better understand their health, and link to targeted interventions or treatments. We are fortunate to work with Fortune 100 companies, the largest health plans in the US, and many innovative partners who share our vision for making healthcare easier, more convenient, and more cost-effective. With offices in Santa Barbara, CA and Atlanta, GA, we are are growing at a tremendously quick pace. While we build innovative software solutions to tackle some of the biggest challenges in healthcare, we never lose sight of the privilege of impacting someone’s health and life. Would you like to join our mission of impacting 100 million people, one measurement at a time?
This is a full time position that includes a competitive base salary, a comprehensive benefits package, paid time off, and a fun, dynamic, and social working environment. You must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject line: “BioIQ Senior Product Manager [your first and last name]”