Product Manager, Apps
Would you like to make life sound better for hearing impaired people all over the world? Then join the leading provider of modern hearing solutions. Help define our new intelligent applications and be the outside-in perspective as well as the end-user and customer advocate in development projects.
At GN ReSound we are known for great sound quality, design excellence and meaningful solutions that help people with hearing challenges rediscover hearing. In 2014 we defined the future of hearing by launching ReSound LiNX™, the world’s first made for iPhone® (MFi) Smart Hearing Aid, that integrates Bluetooth Smart Technology, offering direct wireless streaming of sound from Apple IOS devices. Our latest invention – LiNX2 TM – represents second generation MFi and 4th generation of the leading edge 2.4 GHz wireless technology.
You step into the Global Marketing organization where you become part of the dedicated App Product Management team. While sparring with your colleagues, you will work in cross-functional teams, as well as manage concept projects and key deliverables to the development program. This will take you travelling internationally, typically 20-25 days per year with the US and Europe as key destinations.
Manage our app portfolio
As our new Product Manager, you are responsible for managing specific apps within our app portfolio. This entails running an efficient concept, development and go-to-market process in close cooperation with key stakeholders. As such, you define and own the product strategy and roadmap based on the overall strategy and market insights. You are also responsible for the competiveness relevance of the roadmap covering launches, extensions and life cycle changes to the products. In particular, you:
- Represent the customer and consumer perspectives related to the specific product expertise.
- Are responsible for input to high-level scopes and concept carriers that guide the product development.
- Define the performance KPI’s and benefit targets and provide input for mobile apps, defining a product look and feel, UX and ID.
- Conduct and facilitate market testing of prototypes during development and provide product specifications and business case input.
- Are accountable for all documentation as well as product training, events and campaign content.
Do you have what it takes to make ReSound even more successful?
- You have a commercial or technical education on Bachelor or Master level combined with relevant experience from a product manager position.
- You have several years of experience working as a product owner of apps or digital products within b2b and/or b2c giving you an understanding of the digital user/web interface.
- You know how to drive the process of app development and have an understanding of UX principles, internet, cloud and in-app-services. Experience with and understanding of stage-gate models and milestone/gating principles and checklists is expected.
- You speak and write English fluently. Danish is a definite plus.
As a person, you have strong stakeholder management skills enabling you to get departments, teams and stakeholders involved, as everything is created collaborating across teams. At the same time, you do not mind being challenged, and challenging your colleagues. Having an end-to-end understanding of user needs, you are able to look to the future, think out of the box, and drive the processes of our future apps all the way from initial definition to development.
Would you like to know more?
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please forward a short cover letter with your motivation for applying along with your resume. For further information please contact Anders Cervera, Director, Software Product Management, on +45 45 75 12 05. Please do not apply direct, but via the link below.
Deadline for application is 3 October, 2016.
About the company
The GN ReSound group is a leading international developer and manufacturer of advanced hearing aids and ear-related diagnostic equipment. The company offers a full range of hearing aids and accessories under the ReSound, Beltone and Interton brand names. Through GN Otometrics, the group also creates innovative solutions for all types of ear-related diagnostics and is the largest global supplier of computerized audiology and hearing-instrument fitting equipment. GN ReSound, which is headquartered in Ballerup, Denmark, has subsidiaries in more than 20 countries and partners in 60 more, and employs 4,075 people.