Rapha continually strives to make an impact in road cycling and digital commerce – with over 20 million visitors per year browsing, shopping, or consuming our renowned cycling content. As we hit 300,000 orders per year, there is a need to expand our Digital Product Management team to increase velocity and transparency across the business. That is where you come in.
As a retail-savvy Digital Product Manager, you will be tasked with continually defining best-in-class experiences across the business, and ensuring that they are delivered in line with stakeholder expectations. You will need to be able to rapidly adjust lenses: treading the delicate balance between near-term conversion optimisations and long-term blue sky thinking.
The ideal candidate for the role will have spent between 2-5 years working in Product Management or Product Ownership for an outdoor, luxury or otherwise inspired brand. You will have consumer-facing eCommerce experience, and ideally already be an active road cyclist. A track record of driving conversion while stoking brand passion and loyalty is critical.
Rapha has huge ambitions in the digital space, with major digital initiatives that span the entire business in the early planning stages. As a Digital Product Manager you will be intimately involved in these projects, defining and ensuring their success, and ultimately making sure that Rapha’s impact in the digital space continues.
- Help to define and communicate the digital product vision with the Head of Digital Product & Director of eCommerce.
- Execute this vision in all areas of responsibility.
- Actively engaging with other areas of the business to ensure new requirements are captured and prioritised on the backlog & roadmap. In particular, liaising with Marketing, Merchandising, and Customer Service.
- Work with engineers to break down requirements into deliverable areas of work, writing succinct user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Fully participate in retrospectives, backlog governance, and stakeholder meetings.
- Share digital insights throughout the business.
- Provide concise business context to the development team, allowing them to explore creative solutions while ensuring delivery in line with scope and the business calendar.
- Partner with our digital design team to ensure every part of our digital experience is in keeping with our brand guidelines.
- Assist with production troubleshooting and problem resolution as needed, serving as the point of contact for your area to the wider business.
- Identify and drive short-term initiatives that improve business performance alongside longer term projects.
- Lead sign-off on user stories and epics that you own – both in terms of quality assurance and business acceptance.
- Use data to inform decisions, while carefully balancing the voice of the customer and business requirements.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualities:
- A digital and retail native with extensive knowledge and demonstrable experience of omni-channel retail
- An eye for detail at every stage of product delivery
- Product ownership experience and a proven track record of delivering successful products
- Working experience and knowledge of Retail, eCommerce and Mobile
- First class communication skills, managing and influencing internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Eagerness to validate decisions by speaking directly with customers, perhaps using lean methodologies to validate early and often
- Experience in preparing succinct user stories
- Able to ruthlessly prioritise the product backlog
- Understanding of interaction design and usability
- Desire and ability to collaborate with a varied range of business departments
- Understanding of online development and new technologies
- Strong technical knowledge is desirable
- Ability to understand customer data and communicate it in a concise and relevant way to various stakeholders
- Experience of Google Analytics and multi-variate testing.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies desirable.
To apply for this position, please click: http://grnh.se/fbm3lx