As a Product Manager for FreeAgent you’ll be translating the product vision and strategy into a plan of ongoing development and improvement. This will involve understanding the needs and requirements of the business and our users, assisting in the ongoing prioritisation of projects and features, and managing the development of these through our agile process.
The work is fast-paced, challenging and varied and on any given day you might be:
- Engaging with our users, partners and stakeholders, translating insight and feedback into a clear and well defined product roadmap
- Facilitating the wider product development workflow from initial stakeholder requirements, through prioritisation into design, development, release and measurement
- Maintaining, grooming and prioritising product backlogs, ensuring requirements are well understood, documented and communicated throughout the team
- Working closely alongside our design and engineering teams to prototype new features and product improvements that our users will love
- Monitoring success of ongoing product developments through data analytics, user feedback and other quantitative and qualitative feedback channels
- Evaluate product developments against KPIs and feed suggestions back into the product roadmap.
Ideally you’ll have at least 3-5 years product manager experience within a tech/SaaS startup and can demonstrate:
- Experience of shaping complex products, translating user requirements into elegant, usable solutions
- The ability to communicate and present ideas effectively
- A willingness to deep dive on complex, sometimes technical, problems
- An appreciation of user experience and design best practice and how this relates to product design
- An understanding of agile development and be able to work confidently alongside engineers
- Strong analytical skills and an attention to detail.