Please go to this page https://imarketsmart.com/careers/ and click on OPEN POSITIONS to fill out the brief application and upload your resume.
MarketSmart helps nonprofit fundraisers zero-in on the most passionate prospective donors.
There’s a start-up vibe here, but we are profitable and our growth is stable. We already have many of the most recognized charities around the world as clients. With 1.5 million nonprofits in the United States there is a lot of room for growth and we need your help.
We are looking for a Dashboard Product Manager to will help us build and improve our Donor Prioritization Dashboard. We are looking for a go-getter who enjoys collaborating and is eager to grow. This is an opportunity to be involved in the entire product development life cycle.
If you prefer to work in a small growing team where your work can truly impact the growth and trajectory of the company then this could be the place for you. Come join us and help make a difference.
About the Role:
As Product Manager reporting to the Director of Product, you will own the Dashboard application, APIs and integrations supporting our customers, and the analytics systems exposing insights to the business.
One-stop supporter qualification platform that prioritizes who you should reach out to fits based on recency, capacity to give, demographics, and why they care about the non profits’ mission.
As a fundraiser, imagine never having to build your own portfolio again. No more cold calling supporters who don’t want to talk to you. No more spending countless hours trying to figure out who cares about your mission and has the capacity to give a major gift. No more spending money on spray and pray marketing efforts that don’t result in major and legacy donations/commitments. Imagine logging into one system that greets you each morning with your top 5 prospects that you should call, when you should call, and what you should say.
Dashboard training video: https://imarketsmart.com/dashboard-training/
- Have a deep understanding of the MarketSmart Dashboard, how different personas use it, and our donor-facing products/data.
- Develop short and long-term strategy & roadmap to deliver robust and maintainable integrations with different CRMs.
- Guide and develop short and long-term strategy and roadmap on a quarterly basis.
- Develop robust (or scrappy when necessary) testing plans for new features prior to development.
- Ensure qualitative and quantitative data are available for roadmap planning and decision making.
- Drive revenue and referrals in the Dashboard.
- Define and track key metrics for product initiatives and features.
- Present ideas to colleagues and customers at various stages of the product development process and modify ideas according to the feedback they receive.
- Represent and communicate product strategy to the company.
- Collect and organize feedback from users, colleagues, stakeholders and run our User Advisory Group.
- Maintain and prioritize product backlog in JIRA.
Work collaboratively with:
- Engineering team within the SCRUM methodology to lead product grooming sessions, sprint planning, sprint reviews, and sprint retrospectives;
- Marketing team to launch successful product releases, including emails, webinars, blogs posts, and internal sprint guides;
- Sales team to create and support with sales collateral, data and insights
- Customer Success team to troubleshoot customer questions and provide support for customers, specifically our Tier 1 customers;
- Production to debug issues;
- UX Designer to develop wireframes, prototypes, and MVPs around customer needs and direction from stakeholders.
- Lead quality assurance testing before sprint releases and ensure quality implementation of features.
- Nurture a creative and collaborative product environment (ie leading testing parties and other product-related activities).
- Be the point person for all Dashboard questions and escalate issues to appropriate team members when necessary.
- Respond to Dashboard chat tool questions in real time from users.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Who uses our products and how they use it
- How to make the product visually attractive and easy to understand for the intended audience
- What tools to use to develop the products
- How to make the product reliable for all customers (internal, external, and donors)
- Track progress of assigned projects and ensure design is executed as intended
- Experience with APIs and integrations is strongly preferred
- Analyzing data and user research
- Strategic planning especially when it comes to the product roadmap/development cycle
- Agile methodologies
- Designing and user experience
- Delegating tasks
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and work independently and in a team environment to produce quality work;
- Roll up your sleeves on execution details while steering implementation toward feature goals and objectives;
- Self-starter poised to develop skills and knowledge to stay up-to-date on new products, solutions and technologies;
- Coachable – Be open to honest, constructive feedback on designs and diligent to work to improve products and make them better;
- Passion – Understand the impact their work plays in the bigger picture of the company as well as the impact it makes on the beneficiaries of the organizations we support;
- Eager to solve problems without being told what to do