MutualArt.com is a revolutionary online information service launched in 2008, following two years of research and development. MutualArt.com is dedicated to empowering our Members – art enthusiasts, collectors and professionals – by providing more art information than has ever been available before, together with tools to customize that information, using our proprietary semantic web technologies.
MutualArt.com has a completely new approach to art on the web. Members can track categories of art – even individual artists – and receive new information on these from thousands of sources. They also receive advance notification of art events in the categories they choose – from exhibitions and lectures to opening parties and galas, to auctions offering works by their preferred artists.
MutualArt.com includes the world’s largest online archive of over 150,000 art related articles from over 250 quality magazines, newspapers and journals, as well as providing a conduit for galleries, museums, auction houses, art fairs and publishers to reach their target audiences over a single, global platform.
- Collaboration with stakeholders from all areas of the business to find the best solutions.
- Responsibility and ownership of system requirements.
- Provide engineers with clear and concise documentation
- Guidance over system testing and user acceptance testing
- Work with the business director to build a roadmap and future vision
- Communication with business owners, designers and engineers
- Minimum 5 years experience as systems analyst or product role is a must.
- Excellent English (reading, writing and speaking)
- Experience working with agile delivery methods is ideal