Growth Product Manager
Parsley Health is a motivated team with a mission to transform the health of everyone, everywhere through the best possible medicine. Our work is inspired by our members’ journey and our actions are focused on impact and results. We excel in a high-paced work environment while appreciating what it means to be healthy and well.
We’re seeking a data-driven product thinker with sharp user experience sensibilities to support our growth initiatives. Our ideal candidate is a natural self-starter: proactive, energetic and driven. We’re especially interested in candidates who have a proven track record of success, launching products that have demonstrated measurable impact to the business and user experience.
- Lead a development team through every phase of the product process: brainstorming, research, wireframing, testing, development, deployment and training internal end-users on product usage
- Contribute to our growth roadmap, testing and owning lead conversion opportunities
- Partner closely with a Product Marketing Manager to run performance and opportunity analyses to prioritize a roadmap, in service of our growth marketing strategies.
- Incrementally improve our core marketing technology stack
- 3+ years of product management experience, start-up environment preferable
- Experience optimizing growth funnels or loop experiences
- Skills in user-centric, quantitative and qualitative methods to unearth product opportunities and validate ideas (AB testing, prototyping, MVPs, etc.)
- Strength working with analytics and measurement software tools, coupled with strong data analysis skills
- Ability to assess opportunities and results and story-tell to present hypotheses, synthesize findings and share next steps
- Experience product managing an agile product development process and ceremonies, partnering with Engineering, Design and stakeholders to shepherd product solutions through the full product lifecycle
- Excellent sense of empathy for end-users and stakeholders with sharp verbal communication, writing, and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit towards problem-solving and organization
- Curiosity and adaptiveness to tackle product strategy and execution in new product areas as our organization and business needs mature and change.
- Great compensation package
- Meaningful equity stake
- Complimentary Parsley Health Complete Care membership
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K + Employer Matching
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible work environment
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid time off
At Parsley Health we believe in celebrating everything that makes us human and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we are able to serve our members.