Are you interested in working for a startup at the forefront of learning and development? Are you passionate about the intersection between product and client services? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for a Director of Product & Customer Success to ensure we’re building a learning experience that leads to real business impact — for Learnerbly and our clients. You’ll collaborate within a cross-disciplinary team of developers, designers and strategists to take our platform to the next level.
What we’d love to see for this role
You’ve co-created a product vision and made it real for customers. You know how to break down a strategy into a focused plan of well defined features.
You’ve spent a few years managing cross-functional teams to deliver and maintain a product (B2B SAAS or Marketplaces is a bonus!) — from research to launch, from wireframing to user testing.
You can do, as well as manage. You know how to run testing sessions with customers. You’re comfortable sketching up mockups. You’ve taught yourself a bit of code on the side, and you’ve comfortable making small changes, such as colour or copy changes.
For customer success
You’ve spent a few years working with senior leaders (creative agencies and tech companies is a bonus). You know how to get the best out of busy senior stakeholders.
You know how to ask the right questions, identify the most important business needs and shape the right solution.
You have case studies where you’ve defined and implemented onboarding and customer success strategies. You can think all nuances and details of the client experience journey — from email messaging to internal workshops to metrics reports.
We don’t expect you to be seasoned in both product and customer success, but be well versed in one of the disciplines with a keen desire to learn the other.
Please share your portfolio along with your application.
The focus of your days…
- Co-create product strategy and roadmap, then break this down into focused and well-defined features that can then be built by the design and development team
- Set project timeline and manage technical team to learn and deliver fast
- Define success metrics based on business strategy, track progress and iterate based on feedback
- Refine our onboarding and customer success strategy and processes
- Manage key relationships, run client engagement and strategy workshops
- Keep detailed records of client feedback to inform product evolution
You’ll also help…
We’re a small team so you’ll have the opportunity to wear many hats. We see every employee as a strategic partner in our business.
- Conduct user interviews, workshops, testing and research
- Run product demos and pitches to prospective clients
- Raise your profile, contribute thought leadership to our blog
- Grow your leadership and teaching skills, share your knowledge through lunch-and-learns and mentoring
Who you’ll collaborate with…
You’ll collaborate closely with our developers and designer to define and implement our product strategy.
You’ll also get support from our CEO Rajeeb Dey and our advisory board: Stephan Thoma, former Global Head of Learning of Google; Peter Collingridge, former VP, Product of Safari Books Online; and Renaud Visage, Cofounder and CTO of Eventbrite.