What can you expect?
The AVP of Product Management will be a key member of the Global Digital Products & Partnerships team at Marsh Digital. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the overall product strategy and execution for Bluestream, our global cloud-based digital insurance distribution platform that aims to redefine insurance buying for SMBs and consumers. If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of a passionate and fun team of intrapreneurs with a mission to redefine the insurance experience in a digital-first world, come join us!
What is in it for you?
- Opportunity to autonomously drive the end-to-end delivery of new features and capabilities to advance the platform’s vision and roadmap
- Opportunity to develop digital products and experiences for clients and customers across a breadth of industries (e.g. – retail, auto, financial services, etc.)
- Be at the forefront of the insurance industry’s transformation driven by advanced digital capabilities and powerful data analytics
- Competitive pay, continuing education reimbursement, generous benefits, and 401k matching and contribution plan
- Competitive time off along with one volunteer day per year
What you need to have:
- 3-5 years of product management and/or new product development experience
- Experience in developing web/mobile applications, personalization capabilities, APIs, or platforms
Hands-on experience in (and love for) agile product delivery and lean methodologies
Experience in developing and driving alignment around a vision, setting goals, initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Experience analyzing, interpreting, and leveraging data to make product decisions
- Creative problem-solving skills, with the ability to flex thinking between high level strategy and the details that matter
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-organized, process driven
- Insurance industry experience a plus, but not required