How to apply: please send your most current resume to: iLabrecruiting@DELOITTE.com
Product Strategy Specialist
Location: Atlanta, GA; Dallas, TX; or San Francisco, CA
Deloitte Consulting’s Products & Solutions (P&S) practice develops products that augment our leading services practice and strike at the heart of our clients’ business needs. Deloitte’s commitment to innovation is inspiring our clients to new possibilities; our assets based consulting agenda is designed to deliver tangible results in the near-term and sustainable competitive advantage for years to come. Would you like to be a part of the early-stage evaluation of these new products? We are currently seeking a strategic-minded individual who will collaborate with Deloitte Consulting’s core practice to help manage product ideas and assess their value before our innovation lab begins building them!
Work You’ll Do:
As part of the P&S Channel Integration & Engagement team, you will assess and evaluate new product opportunities and work closely with the P&S leadership team to develop go-to-market commercialization strategies. Responsibilities include:
• Scoping the market to understand the competitive product landscape
• Developing business cases for potential products using market research and pricing models
• Creating high-level business plans to forecast, price, and position new and existing product platforms within the P&S portfolio
• Aligning with technical and non-technical stakeholders to translate client needs into prospective technical product requirements.
• Synthesizing findings into leadership-level business recommendations
The P&S practice is an organization within Deloitte Consulting whose goal is to build a culture of continuous innovation to drive profitable revenue through the identification and incubation of breakthrough ideas in IP assets-based businesses and markets.
The Channel Integration & Engagement Team is responsible for P&S asset portfolio management, idea intake and initial shaping, investment strategy and evaluation, network stakeholder integration, and investment reporting.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Economics or a related field.
• 2+ years of product strategy and business model evaluation experience
• 2+ years of experience working in a product environment involving software, analytics or SaaS products
• Seasoned understanding of technology based businesses, including business models, technical components of the stack and modern software development processes
• Business analysis and market evaluation experience
• Proven ability to successfully partner with internal senior stakeholders from various parts of the organization and drive successful outcomes cross-functionally
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to juggle many competing priorities/deadlines
• Willingness to travel as required (up to 20%)
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Inclusion is a major part of how we lead. It invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and fosters well-being. We seek out and involve individuals with diverse experiences and backgrounds because we know how critical this can be in making an impact that matters to our clients and our people. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We drive impact through our signature national programs: education and veterans, and through pro bono and other key programs such as board service opportunities and Impact Day. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals to help you prepare.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.