We’re looking for a passionate and skilled Product Manager to help us build and scale technology that powers the film and TV production industry.
We’re focused on delivering great user value to productions, casting agents, artists and crew. We are removing the headache of friction filled on and offset processes, using our clever platform. A dynamic, creative industry – you could be part of the fabric of how Hollywood productions get made.
Having recently raised £2M in seed funding and launched in the US, POP is now driving into the next stage of growth. We’ve already got 30% of the UK casting market and have our sights set on expanding that and our production and crew offering exponentially, as make a big mark on the US this year alone. POP’s credits already include box office blockbusters such as; Spectre, Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens, Wonder Woman and Darkest Hour.
As Product Manager you will have a meaningful impact on helping us reach our business objectives, not just to optimise and grow our product suite, but also to scale the platform, launch into new markets and fuel our expansion across the US.
You’ll be joining a passionate, ambitious team of industry and discipline experts – we know film and we know tech.
POP is a great place to work – a special culture that our employees rate as the best they’ve ever worked in, all on an exciting mission to disrupt the film and TV industry, you’d be joining a unique and exciting company.
About the role
You’ll be working in a cross functional team of other expert product managers and designers, supported by industry subject matter experts as well as working closely with our rockstar engineers.
Your remit includes defining, designing and building our product features. This includes feature for our Production clients, to find, book, manage and pay production resources, and designing an incredible experience for artists and crew. Working with a cross-functional team with multiple stakeholders, you’ll be the bridge between idea and execution. You’ll be directly influencing the future of how TV and film productions operate.
- What you’ll be doing
Building features from definition through to release: you’ll execute our product roadmap and help scale our main features, across markets
- Taking a significant user need or pain-point and figuring what the solution might be
- Coordinating complex dependencies to go from idea to successful implementation
- Collaborating with teams (user, technical) across the business to align plans, unblock development, and communicate changes with our clients and users
- Follow lean, MVP experimental approaches and work in an Agile way
- Track and monitoring your features’ performance and functionality after launch to iterate and improve on them
You should apply if:
- You have experience as a product manager
- You’ve shipped world-class products in a fast-growing company before
- You’ve prioritised and executed product roadmaps
- You’re passionate about building the best possible user experience, and you monitor your metrics to see whether you’re delivering
- You are good at communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels, in different shapes depending on the context
- You have experience researching and analysing user behaviour both quantitatively and qualitatively and integrating insights gained into product roadmaps
- You are good at sorting out ambiguity, and achieving clarity of scope and specification
- You’re comfortable working in a technical team, and have experience writing and articulating user stories and acceptance criteria and some ability to create wireframes and screen flows
- You have the initiative and drive to get stuff done – a very well organised self-starter
- You love working collaboratively, to design and implement features that work, in a dynamic environment
- You have experience in the entire product development process from idea to implementation, and experience owning the end to end product lifecycle for a successful product
- You’re abreast of product management best practice, frameworks, methodologies and ways of working
- You’re familiar with best practices in web and mobile development, including accessibility, usability and design
- What we’re doing to transform the film and TV industry excites and motivates you!