TUNE makes the industry’s most flexible SaaS platform for managing marketing partnerships across mobile and web. On one platform, you can maximize ROI from onboarding through payout with your most important partners — affiliates, networks, influencers, agencies, and any other business development relationships.
We’re looking for a stellar Senior Product Manager to drive key product capabilities on our payments platform, TUNE Pay, which enables marketers to pay their partners worldwide each month.
In this role it’s crucial that you have a great balance of hard and soft skills: technical skills and subject matter expertise along with the ability to collaborate, communicate, and apply problem solving to the challenges you’ll face. As part of a small, but growing team you’ll need to be flexible in your role and comfortable taking on new tasks and responsibilities.
You’ll be Responsible for…
- Quickly gaining a full understanding of the TUNE business (partner marketing attribution & payments).
- Helping to refine the future platform product strategy to ensure it aligns with the overall TUNE product vision, as well as customer needs.
- Defining and executing on the product roadmap required to fulfill the product strategy, while continuously evaluating product/market fit and examining underlying assumptions.
- Defining (and upholding) the key metrics needed to evaluate whether solutions are successful, require iteration, or should be shelved.
- Using internal processes to consistently gather, aggregate, and analyze feedback from customers and various internal sources (such as Sales, Marketing, Support, and Client Success).
- Working with Engineering leadership to motivate the team and consistently reinforce why the team is building what it’s building.
What you’ll need…
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in fintech, payments, or B2B SaaS.
- Strong technical background, with a solid understanding of payment technologies, API integrations, security/privacy, and/or other internet technologies. You don’t need to write code, but understanding TUNE’s technology stack will be critical to your success.
- Proven record of delivering initiatives from concept through completion.
- Ability to gather and analyze customer and market feedback, translate this information into requirements and functional specifications.
- Ability to set product priorities, effectively managing and communicating tradeoffs.
- Ability to identify, generate, and analyze metrics critical to measuring product success.
TUNE Employee Benefits
- Work remotely from anywhere in the US
- 60% paid premiums for medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) retirement fund (with matching available in 2021)
- Short- and long-term disability
- Flexible spending arrangements
- Employer paid life insurance
Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Competitive time off, with annual increases
- 9 paid company holidays
- Paid parental leave and option to take additional unpaid