Your new role
At Patient, our Senior Product Manager will be responsible for guiding the success of our products as well as aligning and inspiring our cross-functional teams who are responsible for building, delivering and improving features.
You’ll work with the Patient executive team to shape the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for Patient products, bringing your deep knowledge and expertise to provide leadership for the organization and make key product decisions. As the point of contact for the EMIS Group product team, you’ll have a large stakeholder group, including our Patient COO, CTO and CEO as well as other senior colleagues across the business.
The team you’ll join
You’ll be joining a team led by Mark, our COO and you have leadership responsibility for two Product Managers. The role will be mostly home-based but you’ll need to be in London semi-regularly for meetings, workshops and collaboration sessions.
What you’ll bring
These are the skills and experience you’ll need to set yourself up for success for this role, however we’d still love to talk to you even if you don’t tick all of them
- It’s vital that you’re passionate about Product and have experience in a senior Product Management role
- You’ll have a broad understanding and practical experience of agile development approaches to working including Agile, Scrum, Kanban and Lean principles
- You’ll have a passion for building great UX and have a clear idea of what “good” looks like
- You’ll have leadership and management experience
- Finally, you’ll be self-motivated and a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity and getting on with the task at hand (at times under pressure and to tight deadlines)
What we’ll give you
You’ll get a benefits package which includes a healthcare cash plan, pension, flexible working, a cycle to work scheme and even free fruit all week!
We also take our corporate social responsibility pretty seriously and we believe in giving back to our community, so you’ll get the chance to be involved in lots of fundraising events throughout the year. Our latest one was a challenge to complete up to a 100km walk over 24hrs across the Peak District!
So if this snapshot of the role looks interesting, click apply. If you don’t apply now, the job may vanish, but don’t panic; sign up for our job alerts and we’ll keep you updated.