For more than 10 years, we’ve been paving the way to a more private and secure digital world. We’re an international SaaS company and a leader in the cybersecurity industry. Millions of consumers worldwide use our internet privacy and security products every day.
Our team of over 800 employees works all around the globe. We have team members in major cities like London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris, Toronto, Perth, and more. And we’re just getting started.
We’re profitable and growing. We’re hiring talent across all functions: software development and engineering, product, data analytics, marketing, content, and people. Join us today and be part of our mission.
- We’re a leader in a fast-growing industry.
- Millions of users worldwide rely on our services 24/7.
- Excellence in operations is core to the business.
- We face unique challenges and opportunities from our global customer base.
- We have a meritocratic culture with fast decision-making.
About the Product Management Team
Our internal customers are several engineering teams, each mapping to a line of business. We provide them with:
- Clear definitions of our current and desired end-users, insights about their needs, and how well we’re meeting those needs.
- Insights on our industry and competitors.
- Plans for what the company can build to better meet the needs of our users and the business, and to compete more effectively.
- We deliver product visions both at a multi-year strategic level, as well as detailed stories and specs for features.
- Coordination of delivery, typically using Kanban principles.
This is a newly created position to become the leader of this team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Articulate a strategic vision for the company’s products and services, especially as we expand into new value propositions.
- Create the hiring plan for your team world-wide, create your headcount budget, structure your teams and align them with your partner teams, design plans for assessing candidates, work with our recruiting-team to source and test candidates, hire and onboard new staff. We’re currently very much under-staffed. You need to grow the team significantly.
- Lead your direct reports. You hire, train, motivate, assign responsibilities, and hold people accountable.
- Design and improve our delivery processes.
- Be able to perform many of the duties of your team members.
- Be able to lead by example and be a credible advisor for all roles on your team.
Desired Skills and Experience
To succeed in this role, you:
Must have this experience:
- Led product management for a large-scale consumer product or service.
- Several years of experience in managing managers.
Must have these abilities:
- You lead products with long-term strategic road maps and elegant high-velocity weekly execution.
- You lead people: expertly structuring your team, hiring, motivating and managing.
- Extremely sharp logic and communication skills.
Will benefit from these skills and background:
- Deep interest in and understanding of privacy and security issues affecting consumers online, and opinions and visions for how they will evolve over time.
- Enough technical understanding to be able to envision *what* we can build to address user needs in privacy and security.
- Excellent project management skills. You run efficient projects and have metrics to prove it.
- You’ve written many specs that effectively define what an engineering team should deliver and operate. While it might have been a long time since you’ve written specs yourself, you know what a good spec looks like and can coach others in this skillset.
What We Offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with fresh fruit and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please do not include any salary or compensation information on your resume