Who we are:
iPlato Healthcare needs a Senior Product Manager (B2C) to help us in our journey towards simplifying access to health services. We serve millions of patients and healthcare professionals every day and are passionate about improving patient experience and clinical outcomes. If you wish to embark on a meaningful and rewarding journey with a digital health company that’s growing exponentially in the UK, and has its sights set internationally, then we would love to hear from you.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager for our consumer mobile app, myGP.
Working in an innovative, high-pressure environment, we are looking for an ambitious and highly experienced product management professional to lead the development and evolution of our flagship product – the myGP app.
The successful candidate will have a track record in launching B2C digital products (mobile & web), and relevant experience in the digital health industry.
Reporting to the Head of Product, the main responsibilities will be to:
· Take full ownership of the myGP app, both technical and commercial success.
· Achieve or exceed the annual myGP app revenue targets and increase the user base by ensuring that the key product KPIs are met.
· Lead and guide a cross-functional Agile team of developers, testers and designer to deliver the vision, strategy, and roadmap of myGP.
· Collect and document product requirements and break them down into epics, user stories, and use cases, ensuring that stories are translated into technical requirements.
· Be the voice of the customer and ensure that customers’ feedback and requirements are driving new feature developments and innovation.
· Engage with consumers using various techniques and perform user testing, A/B testing to improve product performance.
· Follow Agile processes and lead all ceremonies including daily stand ups, sprint planning, sprint reviews, and retrospectives.
· Own the product backlog, roadmap and feature prioritisation processes. Be data-driven and KPI-obsessed.
· Maintain thorough product documentation using roadmapping tools, JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint etc.
· Ensure that major features are launched after final signoffs from the CPO and/or the executive team. Deputize for the HoP whenever needed.
· Facilitate cross-departmental brainstorming to improve the quality of myGP.
· Provide company-wide demos and client demos whenever needed.
· Stay up to date with major developments and emerging trends within the digital health industry and key competitors.
· Ensure that we are compliant with Clinical Risk and Information Governance Regulations and liaise with appropriate stakeholders regarding the same.
What we are looking for:
· Hands-on experience with B2C products (mobile and web) in the digital health sector
· Strong technical background and commercial acumen
· Graduate in Engineering or Science disciplines
· Experience working in a fast-moving healthcare startup or SME
· Experience working in an Agile framework
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills, and stakeholder management
· Creative, innovative, and enthusiastic
· Share our vision, purpose, and principles – be passionate about Healthcare
· Experience working with international teams.
· Comfortable with ambiguity and working in a high-growth environment
Above all, we want someone that shares our core principles. These are:
· We are Patient Centered
· We can be Trusted
· We can Deliver Quality
· We are Passionate
· We aim High
What we offer:
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
An annual individual training budget of up to £1000
In-office pool table and conveniently located Hammersmith office
Company Share Option Scheme, Travel Loan Scheme and Contribution towards a monthly fitness activity (on passing probation)
[Note: We do not have a sponsorship license and cannot accept applications from people who do not have the right to work in the UK]