Numerator is a data and technology company reinventing market research. Headquartered in Chicago, IL, Numerator has 1,600 employees worldwide. The company blends proprietary data with advanced technology to create unique insights for the market research industry that has been slow to change. The majority of Fortune 100 companies are Numerator clients.
Come be a part of the team that is central to Numerator’s strategy for the future. Numerator has one of the most comprehensive sets of data across consumer purchase behavior (OmniPanel), advertising, promotions, and eCommerce pricing. The Product Owner role will be a key contributor for our data teams at the hub of all our machine learning efforts. As our Product Owner, you will work directly with our Machine Learning team to craft our growing landscape of data and machine learning technologies into amazing product experiences.
What you will get to do
- Coordinate all ML projects across the Numerator product family and help build out the ML roadmap to maximize the impact of our business.
- Investigate and provide clear technical specs for machine learning projects both internally developed and externally partnered. This would require working with external technical teams, understanding success criteria and testing procedures, and coordinating the execution of the projects.
- Run sprints and planning for our internal Machine Learning team.
- Be the main point of contact for both internal and external teams for all things machine learning and communicate project impact and results to the executive team and internal stakeholders.
What you bring
- Strong technical specification and data analysis skills.
- Proven experience building or working with machine learning products and platforms
- Ability to work with internal stakeholders on collecting feedback, prioritizing tasks, and managing the engineering backlog.
- Demonstrated ability to manage many competing tasks and timelines and communicate their status and results effectively to multiple stakeholders.
- Previous experience with machine learning or data science.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and ability to collaborate with, and influence cross-functional partners.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment in an industry that’s constantly changing.
Extra nice to haves
- Experience working and/or leading a geographically dispersed team is a plus.
- Familiarity with SQL and other big data technologies.
- Work experience in a market intelligence company.
What we offer
- An inclusive and collaborative company culture- we work in an open environment while working together to get things done and adapt to the changing needs as they come.
- Market competitive total compensation package.
- Volunteer time off and charitable donation matching.
- Strong support for career growth, including mentorship programs, leadership training, access to conferences, and employee resource groups.
- Great benefits package including health/vision/dental, unlimited PTO, flexible schedule, 401K matching, travel reimbursement, and more.
If this sounds like something you would like to be part of, we’d love for you to apply! Don’t worry if you think that you don’t meet all the qualifications here. The tools, technology, and methodologies we use are constantly changing and we value talent and interest over specific experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.