Vimeo is looking to hire a VP of Product to oversee its Workflow + Collaboration Group. This group consists of several distinct product teams focused on video uploading, management, teams and collaboration, and our core mobile applications. You will manage dedicated product managers across these teams and ensure that all work together in order to seamlessly create a unified and collaborative experience that scales from self-service to enterprise. Reporting directly to our SVP of Product and working closely with our other product VPs you will help define the future of Vimeo and build the most comprehensive end-to-end solution for video creators and companies using video to grow their business.
What you’ll do:
– Oversee and align multiple roadmaps across PMs and teams as well as with the larger Vimeo-wide strategy to enable professional video management and collaboration at scale
– Ensure a scalable platform across single users to multiple users and from self-serve users to enterprise users
– Ensure data and quantitative impact are at the forefront of each team’s efforts and are based on proper opportunity assessments
– Manage, recruit, and grow a team of PMs
– Build upon Vimeo’s data-supported strategies for development, while cultivating a culture of product specialists ahead of trends and user needs
– Create a collaborative and inclusive environment that is respectful, open-minded, and effective, and foster a team culture of accountability and self-management
– Work closely with leadership across Vimeo teams, including Engineering, Product Marketing, and BI/Analytics to build cohesive products for all parts of the business
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
– 10+ years of experience building digital products, including products built from scratch as well as through the entire product lifecycle
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, or equivalent work experience
– 5+ years of experience managing Product teams, with a passion for developing the careers of high-performing product managers
– Demonstrated effective partnership with people and teams across a large part of Vimeo
– Leader driven by data, able to successfully balance quantitative and qualitative input to make decisions
– Experience with and/or significant passion for video, and the rapidly shifting video landscape is a bonus
Vimeo is the world’s leading professional video platform and community. We empower over 175 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest brands — to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos and to reach teams, audiences and customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 600 passionate, dedicated humans. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse and global community that we serve, and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders and culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.