Questionmark provides innovative SaaS technology and software platforms for assessments and certifications of individuals. End user customers are typically within corporate, government or academic sectors. The software is both used in connection with pre and post hire assessments. For post hire assessments, typical use cases include assessments in connection with learning programmes, personality type assessments, surveys, mental ability assessments, as well as compliance programmes.
questionmark is a high growth, highly profitable, private equity owned organisation with worldwide operations. We are now looking for a Product Manager for UX/UI to join their team in London.
– Highly competitive salary DOE
– Company bonus plan
– Generous health coverage
– Company pension plan
– 22 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays (increasing up to 25 days)
– Flexible working hours
– Subsidised gym membership
If you have experience of supporting Product Developers and using agile methodologies, this is a fantastic opportunity to advance your career with a market leader.
You will have the chance to use your expertise to help shape our innovative product strategy and vision, acting as the voice of the customer to guide our Product Development Team to achieve new heights of customer satisfaction.
So, if you think you’ll thrive in a solution-focused environment, where you will see your contribution being realised through cutting-edge technologies, this is the role for you.
As a Product Manager, you will specify, plan and release new products and features that will enhance our product offering.
Visiting customer sites, you will demonstrate what our products are capable of, ask the right questions, listen to customers to build a strong understanding of their needs and gather requirements.
You will work closely with the Product Development teams and act as the voice of the customer throughout the development process, ensuring their needs remain at the heart of our work.
Your role will also involve:
– Working with the Quality Assurance Team to ensure product acceptance
– Providing customers with product information and documentation
– Planning and prioritising the product backlog
– Maintaining alignment with the product strategy and roadmap
– Researching and analysing the market, users and roadmap for the product
To join us as a Product Manager, you will need:
– At least two years’ experience of working with Product Developers within a company where agile development practices have been implemented
– Experience in user interaction design, user experience and/or user interface design
Ideally, you will have experience with the Drupal content management system, but this is not essential.
Other organisations may call this role IT Product Developer, Product Developer, Product Designer, IT Product Designer, UX Designer, UI Designer, Software Designer, Product Analyst, Product Assessor, or Product Strategy Specialist.